ADVERTISEMENT

House Republicans pick Tom Emmer as their next speaker nominee

I mean, this isn't overly shocking. Anyone with half a brain knows Trump still OWNS that entire party. It's his until he either dies, or decides he no longer wants part in politics. But there's zero doubt that he is the Republican party leader. The man that attempted to overthrow the 2020 election and with over 90 pending felonies is the leader of the Republican Party in the United States of America.
How anyone of good conscience can support the Republican Party as it exists today is beyond comprehension, yet millions of Americans do. This does not bode well for our country or its future.

How anyone of good conscience can support the Republican Party as it exists today is beyond comprehension, yet millions of Americans do. This does not bode well for our country or its future.
Going to be a long slog cigaretteman but I believe that on the whole, America is still tilted to favor sanity and competence.
More R losing election cycles required.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Going to be a long slog cigaretteman but I believe that on the whole, America is still tilted to favor sanity and competence.
More R losing election cycles required.

I never understood the Hilary's baggage argument. What baggage?

• Haha
Reactions: NoWokeBloke
Nancy Pelosi just said we need a strong Republican Party. Not this shitshow that Trump has subjected us to.
I hate when dems say they want a strong republican party.

Do any republicans say that about the democrats?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT