ADVERTISEMENT

House Speaker McCarthy gives Tucker Carlson exclusive access to Jan. 6 riot footage

Is giving it to Tucker the same as giving it to Fox?
Maybe Fox wants it for their Dominion lawsuit?
Just a thought
What would this have to do with the Dominion lawsuit? It's more likely to hurt them than help them. They'd have to turn over all of the footage as part of the discovery process. If it's even relevant.

You may not like Schiff but he's not in the habit of habitually lying. If you voted for Trump you lost all rights to slam anyone for lying. I don't think we'll ever see a another liar as prolific as Trump.
LOLOLOL. This just in...more than one person in this world can be a liar. Open your mind a little and think.

CNN sued for access to this information. Maddow requested access. It's not as if no other media company requested access.

I’d love to see the legal arguments about why this footage should be given exclusively to one person of one news network, especially when that person/network has a known credibility problem.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Has Tucker released anything yet? I haven't seen anything.

Points to the video not providing the things Tucker and crew hoped they showed....

Has Tucker released anything yet? I haven't seen anything.

Points to the video not providing the things Tucker and crew hoped they showed....

Thought I saw something on Twitter from his show the other day.

It’s scary tho to think that people are going to watch footage on his show and not question how much editing went into any and all of those segments.

Thought I saw something on Twitter from his show the other day.

It’s scary tho to think that people are going to watch footage on his show and not question how much editing went into any and all of those segments.
True…can’t help myself so I’ll just add that the Jan 6 releases were heavily edited as well.

But I agree Tucker and crew are going to edit the f out of it to fit their narrative

Last edited:
Reactions: sober_teacher
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT