ADVERTISEMENT

How have you been impacted by Coronavirus?

Work trips cancelled
Staying in communication with the State on impacts to our members
Kids sports delayed
My favorite time of the year for sports (FSU baseball and March Madness cancelled)
Now Publix closing early

Nope. Worked out early this morning. Golfed 18 holes today. Shot a 79. Then wife and I took the kids to the beach. We then had dinner on the pier. Now back at condo drinking some scotch. It was a great day. I also put some money in the market this morning before I hit my first ball. Tomorrow I will do the same. They are saying school might be on delay so looking to extend trip through next weekend. Good times.

And I just got word to telework until further notice. So I'll be going in tomorrow, getting my computer, docking station and monitors (all of which I'm signed for, calm down) and taking them home.

I'm not too heartbroken, I can do about 99.9% of my job from anywhere, and it saves me a 95+ mile round trip each day. My computer and cell (along with my 2 27" monitors) and I'm all set.

I’m watching CNN right now with Don Lemon and want to shoot myself. He’s the dumbest mother****er on TV.

DoD is now pretty well impacted, this suspends all non-essential travel, to include CONUS.

"I know Vito's bottom was impacted if that's what you mean"

-Philly Leotardo
giphy.gif

DoD is now pretty well impacted, this suspends all non-essential travel, to include CONUS.

Federal Agencies (NGA, NSA, NRO, etc.) are taking measures as well to reduce exposure. About to get furloughed, but with pay...that's a paid vacation without burning my leave. Home improvement projects here I come!

Working from home until further notice, just received the email 1/2 hr ago. Son is home from ISU for 3 weeks though he's said his professors are pretty sure it's going to be online only for the rest of the semester.

Teacher here in DFW. This past week was our spring break week. Yesterday Carroll ISD announced that we are off for the next two weeks. No ball games/activities to go to which is a bummer. Carroll's baseball team is fun to watch! Top 5 in the country I'd be willing to wager on :-(

I had to wake up at 4:30 this morning and go to five different Kroger stores before finally finding some Miller Farms chicken breasts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT