ADVERTISEMENT

How Many Gods?

What's the point of the Holy Spirit?

I mean I get it that omnipotent God wasn't quite omnipotent enough to come down here to do the Jesus act, so had to rape a poor virgin child, but what does the Holy Spirit add?
Doesn't the Bible (Mathew) claim that it was the Holy Spirit that impregnated Mary?

In human terms, the HS was Jesus' father, right?

Respectfully, your words are clear heresy.

I respect your right to believe what you want. But we cannot tolerate clear heresy. Call yourself JW but please do not call yourself Christian. If for any reason, it confuses others on here who are searching for life’s biggest answers.
Whatever u say brother. Just because u don’t agree with it is no reason to insult me by saying we don’t believe in Christ …

Indeed. He is known as Michael .
That’s in the Bible
Respectfully, your words are clear heresy.

I respect your right to believe what you want. But we cannot tolerate clear heresy. Call yourself JW but please do not call yourself Christian. If for any reason, it confuses others on here who are searching for life’s biggest answers.
Oh and so my belief is heresay but yours is undeniable fact? Kinda weird how that works imo

Reactions: tarheelbybirth
Do some research .
He was helping his followers see that his Father and himself were in unity . Not saying he and his Father were the same person .
The Trinity
Rooted deeply in the pages of Scripture, later formalized at councils such as Nicaea (325) and Constantinople (381), and professed in confessions such as The Articles of Religion (1571) and The Westminster Confession of Faith (1643-1646), is the understanding of the ontology of God that can only be described as unique. Wayne Grudem, research professor of theology and biblical studies at Phoenix Seminary, gives a simple definition of the Trinity: "God eternally exists as three per- sons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and each person is fully God, and there is one God." (Grudem, ST, 226) Another way of stating this view of God is that there is one divine nature (essence) existing as three eternal per- sons, the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. While this description could increase in linguistic complexity and qualification, these simple formulations are sufficient to distinguish Trinitarian Christianity from unitarian religions (e.g., Judaism and Islam) and non- theistic religions (e.g., Buddhism). Nancy Pearcey, professor of apologetics at Houston Baptist University, captures one existential implication of this unique biblical teaching:

The balance of unity and diversity in the Trinity gives a model for human social life, because it implies that both individuality and relationship exist within the Godhead itself, God is being-in-communion. Humans are made in the image of a God who is a tri-unity-- whose very nature consists in reciprocal love and communication among the Persons of the Trinity. This model provides a solution to the age-old opposition between collectivism and individualism. Over against collectivism, the Trinity implies the dignity and uniqueness of individual persons. Over against rad- ical individualism, the Trinity implies that relationships are not created by sheer choice but are built into the very essence of human nature. We are not atomistic individuals but are created for relationships. (Pearcey, TT, 132)

Some religious systems (Muslims, Mormons, etc.) have attempted throughout history to show that the Trinity is nowhere to be found in the pages of Scripture. However, careful analysis of three categories of Scripture demonstrates that this opposition is exegetically unsound and groundless. These three categories consist of Scripture that attests to: (1) God's essential oneness (i.e., monotheism); (2) the divinity of each Person (Father, Son, Holy Spirit); and (3) the simultaneous distinction of each Person.

1. God's essential oneness (monotheism). Both the Old Testament and New Testament confirm that there is only one God (Throughout this chapter, Scripture quotes are taken from the NIV, unless other noted)
• OT: Deuteronomy 6:4-"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one. (cf. Deut. 4:35, 39; 1 Kings 8:60; Isa 43:10; 44:6; 45:5, 6, 21, 22)
• NT: 1 Corinthians 8:6-"Yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.'" (cf. Mark 12:29; John 17:3; Rom, 3:30; 1 Tim 2:5; James 2:19) a1d

2. The divinity of each person. Both the Old Testament and New Testament confirm that the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are each fully divine,
• The Father: 2 Corinthians 1:2-"Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ." (cf. Gal. I:1; Eph. 1:2)
• The Son: John 1:1, 14-"In the begin ning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth." (cf. Isa. 9:6; John 5:18; 8:58; 10:30; 20:28; Phil. 2:5-6; Col. 1:15; Heb, 1:3, 10; Titus 2:13; 2 Peter 1:1; Rev. 1:8; 22:12, 13, 16, 20)
• The Holy Spirit: 1 Corinthians 2:10-11- "These are the things God has revealed to us by his Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God. For who knows a person's thoughts except their own spirit within them? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God." (cf, Ps, 139:7, 8; John 3:5-7; Acts 5:3-4; 13:2; 2 Cor, 3:17-18; 1 John 3:9

3. The simultaneous distinction of each per- son. The New Testament confirms that the persons of the Trinity are distinct. Example: Matthew 28:19-"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptiz- ing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit." (cf. Matt. 3:16, 17; 17:5; John 14:16, 17, 26; 15:26: 16:13, 14; 17:1; Acts 10:38)

Considered in their entirety, these passages of Scripture proclaim one God, eternally existing as three distinct persons (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit), each being fully divine.

Reactions: LuciousBDragon
Whatever u say brother. Just because u don’t agree with it is no reason to insult me by saying we don’t believe in Christ …
You know the Bible, then you know I’m not insulting you or your character, but rather calling out your heresy. That’s a Biblical charge.

Lots of non-Christians believe in Christ. 2 billion Muslims think He was a prophet. But they ain’t our Christian brothers & sisters.

If Christ was human, then you could argue any human sacrifice would be sufficient. He was God who took on human flesh. He was the Logos and the Logos is God.

The early church went to great lengths to define this for us and codified it at Nicea. God begot Jesus meaning He is of the same substance as God (homoousious). God begot Jesus, not create. Big difference there.

Lastly, saying Jesus is not God create conflict in belief in the Holy Spirit.

Reactions: BrianNole777
You know the Bible, then you know I’m not insulting you or your character, but rather calling out your heresy. That’s a Biblical charge.

Lots of non-Christians believe in Christ. 2 billion Muslims think He was a prophet. But they ain’t our Christian brothers & sisters.

If Christ was human, then you could argue any human sacrifice would be sufficient. He was God who took on human flesh. He was the Logos and the Logos is God.

The early church went to great lengths to define this for us and codified it at Nicea. God begot Jesus meaning He is of the same substance as God (homoousious). God begot Jesus, not create. Big difference there.

Lastly, saying Jesus is not God create conflict in belief in the Holy Spirit.
oh yes the council of Nicea. Constantine on his death bed forcing bishops to sign off on the dogma of the trinity., and 400 years after Jesus death to boot.
The first century Christian’s did not follow a trinity doctrine .
And again I have one question for you . Do you dismiss Colossians 1:15 describing Jesus as the firstborn of all creation . He could NOT be God if he was the firstborn of creation . That implies a creator!
I do appreciate the discussion with you . Nice to see someone who has a spiritual background

Reactions: ClarindaA's
Correct me if I'm wrong but Jews and Muslims insist there is just one God. Christians, too, most of the time - other than that whole Trinity thing. I seem to recall that Christians used to kill each other for insisting that the Trinity is One vs Three.

The Greeks and Romans had a bunch of gods and goddesses. Ditto the Vikings. Hindus have a even more. And we haven't even touched upon the religions of Africa, North and South America, Australia. Nor the Baha'i, Buddhists, and others.

If you are a Christian, Muslim or Jew, you presumably believe that it wasn't always the case that there was only one god. Since why else would God have to insist that people have no other gods before him?

Note he didn't say there are no other gods. He didn't even say you can't have other gods. You just can't have any before him.

Which raises the question: what happened to those other gods? Are they still around? Did the True God kill them?
lol…I believe the “no other gods before me” commandment simply refers to anything in your life (various addictions) being more important than God.

Last edited:
Oh man the christians are ganging up on the JWs, who are also christian of course. Let’s see how this plays out!

Jehovahs Witnesses aren't considered Christian because they reject the divinity of Christ, the Trinity and the Nicene Creed.

It doesn't mean they're bad people but their beliefs aren't Christian.

• Love
Reactions: Hendy hawk
Jehovahs Witnesses aren't considered Christian because they reject the divinity of Christ, the Trinity and the Nicene Creed.

Too many labels, too much useless separatism. It just makes me want to reject it all. The message/meaning/metaphor is what’s important, not dogma.

lebowski-who-gives-a-shit.gif

We
Can you explain the 20 Bible verses on Hell?

I've asked you three times lol.

Clearly we will never agree on hellfire .
I’ve yet to hear your explanation of Colossians describing Jesus as the firstborn as well….i think you’re a good dude Brian. We obviously have our differences, and that’s ok

oh yes the council of Nicea. Constantine on his death bed forcing bishops to sign off on the dogma of the trinity., and 400 years after Jesus death to boot.
The first century Christian’s did not follow a trinity doctrine .
And again I have one question for you . Do you dismiss Colossians 1:15 describing Jesus as the firstborn of all creation . He could NOT be God if he was the firstborn of creation . That implies a creator!
I do appreciate the discussion with you . Nice to see someone who has a spiritual background
I’ll make you a deal.

You address John 1 and I’ll address Colossians 1:15.

Deal?

This is the only God you need if you're an American evangelical MAGA.

I get judged by Christians for not believing in God. In reality, out of the couple thousand gods, I only believe in one less god than they do. I stole that from a comedian so not original.

So because we don't accept the mainstream belief that makes us not Christians?
Not sure how many times I can say we believe Christ is the only begotten Son of God, Our Savior, provided the ransom to save mankind, and is the one who is King of Gods Kingdom and the leader of the christian Congregation. We absolutely are Christian. Just because we don't believe he is God doesn't label us as non-Christian as much as outsiders want people to believe.
It's ok, Jesus said the road to life would be cramped and narrow and few would find it. I'm confident I have the truth no matter what the majority think. I can only provide scripture to back up my beliefs. The rest is just opinion

So because we don't accept the mainstream belief that makes us not Christians?
Not sure how many times I can say we believe Christ is the only begotten Son of God, Our Savior, provided the ransom to save mankind, and is the one who is King of Gods Kingdom and the leader of the christian Congregation. We absolutely are Christian. Just because we don't believe he is God doesn't label us as non-Christian as much as outsiders want people to believe.
It's ok, Jesus said the road to life would be cramped and narrow and few would find it. I'm confident I have the truth no matter what the majority think. I can only provide scripture to back up my beliefs. The rest is just opinion

Alright.

How can I be saved on the "narrow way?"

I’ll make you a deal.

You address John 1 and I’ll address Colossians 1:15.

Deal?
Deal
the Word was a god:
Or “the Word was divine [or, “a godlike one”].” This statement by John describes a quality or characteristic of “the Word” (Greek, ho loʹgos; see study note on the Word in this verse), that is, Jesus Christ. The Word’s preeminent position as the firstborn Son of God through whom God created all other things is a basis for describing him as “a god; a godlike one; divine; a divine being.” Many translators favor the rendering “the Word was God,” equating him with God Almighty. However, there are good reasons for saying that John did not mean that “the Word” was the same as Almighty God. First, the preceding clause and the following clause both clearly state that “the Word” was “with God.” Also, the Greek word the·osʹ occurs three times in verses 1 and 2. In the first and third occurrences, the·osʹ is preceded by the definite article in Greek; in the second occurrence, there is no article. Many scholars agree that the absence of the definite article before the second the·osʹ is significant. When the article is used in this context, the·osʹ refers to God Almighty. On the other hand, the absence of the article in this grammatical construction makes the·osʹ qualitative in meaning and describes a characteristic of “the Word.” Therefore, a number of Bible translations in English, French, and German render the text in a way similar to the New World Translation, conveying the idea that “the Word” was “a god; divine; a divine being; of divine kind; godlike.” Supporting this view, ancient translations of John’s Gospel into the Sahidic and the Bohairic dialects of the Coptic language, probably produced in the third and fourth centuries C.E., handle the first occurrence of the·osʹ at Joh 1:1 differently from the second occurrence. These renderings highlight a quality of “the Word,” that his nature was like that of God, but they do not equate him with his Father, the almighty God. In harmony with this verse, Col 2:9 describes Christ as having “all the fullness of the divine quality.” And according to 2Pe 1:4, even Christ’s joint heirs would “become sharers in divine nature.” Additionally, in the Septuagint translation, the Greek word the·osʹ is the usual equivalent of the Hebrew words rendered “God,” ʼel and ʼelo·himʹ, which are thought to convey the basic meaning “Mighty One; Strong One.” These Hebrew words are used with reference to the almighty God, other gods, and humans. (See study note on Joh 10:34.) Calling the Word “a god,” or “a mighty one,” would be in line with the prophecy at Isa 9:6, foretelling that the Messiah would be called “Mighty God” (not “Almighty God”) and that he would be the “Eternal Father” of all those privileged to live as his subjects. The zeal of his own Father, “Jehovah of armies,” would accomplish this.—Isa 9:7.

Alright.

How can I be saved on the "narrow way?"
I'm simply saying just because the majority think a certain way doesn't make it correct. I bring it up because you say that since we don't believe that Christ is God we are not Christians. I'm telling you that's incorrect no matter how many "mainstream religious people" say were not. They don't back it up with any real evidence despite the fact that we follow Jesus teachings and preach the good news of the kingdom as he commanded. If we didn't believe in Jesus we sure wouldn't be following that command. We back up our beliefs with action. We stay neutral and show love despite nationalistic and racial differences. We refuse to vote or support the worlds governments which means we wouldn't go to war to kill other Christians in other lands. We strictly adhere to God's moral standards and don't water down his commands and principles. But go ahead and call us non christian LOL....

I'm simply saying just because the majority think a certain way doesn't make it correct. I bring it up because you say that since we don't believe that Christ is God we are not Christians. I'm telling you that's incorrect no matter how many "mainstream religious people" say were not. They don't back it up with any real evidence despite the fact that we follow Jesus teachings and preach the good news of the kingdom as he commanded. If we didn't believe in Jesus we sure wouldn't be following that command. We back up our beliefs with action. We stay neutral and show love despite nationalistic and racial differences. We refuse to vote or support the worlds governments which means we wouldn't go to war to kill other Christians in other lands. We strictly adhere to God's moral standards and don't water down his commands and principles. But go ahead and call us non christian LOL....

OK. :)

How do I get to Heaven?

OK. :)

How do I get to Heaven?
LOL you are gaslighting Brian.
I'm never gonna convince you one way or the other. We just need to agree to disagree. Anything I say will just lead to more arguments.
Keep up the fight brother.

LOL you are gaslighting Brian.
I'm never gonna convince you one way or the other. We just need to agree to disagree. Anything I say will just lead to more arguments.
Keep up the fight brother.

I'm curious as to your view how people get to Heaven.

I won't argue...I promise. 👍

Deal
the Word was a god:
Or “the Word was divine [or, “a godlike one”].” This statement by John describes a quality or characteristic of “the Word” (Greek, ho loʹgos; see study note on the Word in this verse), that is, Jesus Christ. The Word’s preeminent position as the firstborn Son of God through whom God created all other things is a basis for describing him as “a god; a godlike one; divine; a divine being.” Many translators favor the rendering “the Word was God,” equating him with God Almighty. However, there are good reasons for saying that John did not mean that “the Word” was the same as Almighty God. First, the preceding clause and the following clause both clearly state that “the Word” was “with God.” Also, the Greek word the·osʹ occurs three times in verses 1 and 2. In the first and third occurrences, the·osʹ is preceded by the definite article in Greek; in the second occurrence, there is no article. Many scholars agree that the absence of the definite article before the second the·osʹ is significant. When the article is used in this context, the·osʹ refers to God Almighty. On the other hand, the absence of the article in this grammatical construction makes the·osʹ qualitative in meaning and describes a characteristic of “the Word.” Therefore, a number of Bible translations in English, French, and German render the text in a way similar to the New World Translation, conveying the idea that “the Word” was “a god; divine; a divine being; of divine kind; godlike.” Supporting this view, ancient translations of John’s Gospel into the Sahidic and the Bohairic dialects of the Coptic language, probably produced in the third and fourth centuries C.E., handle the first occurrence of the·osʹ at Joh 1:1 differently from the second occurrence. These renderings highlight a quality of “the Word,” that his nature was like that of God, but they do not equate him with his Father, the almighty God. In harmony with this verse, Col 2:9 describes Christ as having “all the fullness of the divine quality.” And according to 2Pe 1:4, even Christ’s joint heirs would “become sharers in divine nature.” Additionally, in the Septuagint translation, the Greek word the·osʹ is the usual equivalent of the Hebrew words rendered “God,” ʼel and ʼelo·himʹ, which are thought to convey the basic meaning “Mighty One; Strong One.” These Hebrew words are used with reference to the almighty God, other gods, and humans. (See study note on Joh 10:34.) Calling the Word “a god,” or “a mighty one,” would be in line with the prophecy at Isa 9:6, foretelling that the Messiah would be called “Mighty God” (not “Almighty God”) and that he would be the “Eternal Father” of all those privileged to live as his subjects. The zeal of his own Father, “Jehovah of armies,” would accomplish this.—Isa 9:7.
Why did you put that little “a” in front of God? My KJV, NIV, & ESB don’t have that. Hmmmm…

Why did you put that little “a” in front of God? My KJV, NIV, & ESB don’t have that. Hmmmm…
The explanation is provided as to why.
I didn't do that. That is bible scholars saying how it should correctly be understood.
That would apply equally to the KJV.
Not sure what else to say about it.
I'm fairly certain we are pretty solid in our personal convictions. But nice to interact with you anyway.

I'm curious as to your view how people get to Heaven.

I won't argue...I promise. 👍
We do believe that a small group of people will go to heaven yes.
Jesus indicated there would be a select group that would go to heaven and rule with him in the heavenly part of Gods Kingdom.
Jesus said at Luke 12:32- "Have no fear LITTLE flock, for your Father has approved of giving you the Kingdom."
This group would be a small hand picked group of faithful humans that will rule with Christ as Kings and Priests in heaven. Revelation 5:9,10 says "they are to rule as kings over the earth."
That number is revealed in Revelation 14:1-"I saw the Lamb standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who have his name and the name of his Father written on their foreheads."
Yes that sounds like a very small number and many will argue" well what about the rest of us"
Jesus answers by talking about another group of people. In John he described them as the 'other sheep'(John 10:16) They are described in detail in Revelation 7:9,10; and Revelation 7:13-17.
These faithful humans would have the oppurtunity to live forever on a paradise earth. That number is not set as verse 9 says it's a 'great crowd'. That's in stark contrast with the relatively small little flock of 144,000.
For me personally, I do not believe I am of that heavenly class. The bible reveals those chosen have been definitively called by God's Holy Spirit that they are of that class. In other words they know without a doubt they are of that class. I don't have that belief, but hope to be in the great crowd who will live here on earth under the direction of Christ and those 144,000 co rulers.
So yeah that pretty much sums up the belief of Jehovah's Witnesses earthwide.

We do believe that a small group of people will go to heaven yes.
Jesus indicated there would be a select group that would go to heaven and rule with him in the heavenly part of Gods Kingdom.
Jesus said at Luke 12:32- "Have no fear LITTLE flock, for your Father has approved of giving you the Kingdom."
This group would be a small hand picked group of faithful humans that will rule with Christ as Kings and Priests in heaven. Revelation 5:9,10 says "they are to rule as kings over the earth."
That number is revealed in Revelation 14:1-"I saw the Lamb standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who have his name and the name of his Father written on their foreheads."
Yes that sounds like a very small number and many will argue" well what about the rest of us"
Jesus answers by talking about another group of people. In John he described them as the 'other sheep'(John 10:16) They are described in detail in Revelation 7:9,10; and Revelation 7:13-17.
These faithful humans would have the oppurtunity to live forever on a paradise earth. That number is not set as verse 9 says it's a 'great crowd'. That's in stark contrast with the relatively small little flock of 144,000.
For me personally, I do not believe I am of that heavenly class. The bible reveals those chosen have been definitively called by God's Holy Spirit that they are of that class. In other words they know without a doubt they are of that class. I don't have that belief, but hope to be in the great crowd who will live here on earth under the direction of Christ and those 144,000 co rulers.
So yeah that pretty much sums up the belief of Jehovah's Witnesses earthwide.

What do you think will happen when you die?

What do you think will happen when you die?
I have faith that like millions now in the grave I will have the opportunity to be resurrected into a paradise earth . Jesus said so In John 5;28,29-" Do not be amazed at this for the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice and come out...those who did good things to a resurrection of life and those who practiced vile things to a resurrection of judgement."
So if I die before God brings his new world I will wait until he calls ;)

I have faith that like millions now in the grave I will have the opportunity to be resurrected into a paradise earth . Jesus said so In John 5;28,29-" Do not be amazed at this for the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice and come out...those who did good things to a resurrection of life and those who practiced vile things to a resurrection of judgement."
So if I die before God brings his new world I will wait until he calls ;)

Thanks for the info.

Deal
the Word was a god:
Christ put an end to death. He overcame it. In order to do this, it required God to enter humanity and our realm.

The sacrifice had to be perfect and become the fulfillment of the law (all that OT prophecy and stuff). This required a perfect being to be able to fulfill the perfection of the law and to have the ability to literally take on the sin of the entire world. Only God Himself could fulfill these requirements. Not a proxy being which JW’s have reduced Jesus to. The moment you say our sin penalty was paid by anyone less than God, the whole argument falls apart. GOD IS THE ONLY ONE WHO COULD ACCOMPLISH THIS!

God did not create Jesus, He begot Jesus. Two, incredibly different things I hope you consider.

If God could conquer sin from outside our realm then there is no need for Jesus at all! God had to enter our world and did so by taking on flesh & blood.

The explanation is provided as to why.
I didn't do that. That is bible scholars saying how it should correctly be understood.
That would apply equally to the KJV.
Not sure what else to say about it.
I'm fairly certain we are pretty solid in our personal convictions. But nice to interact with you anyway.
The JW’s have to use their own translation to wiggle around this. There is a reason the NWT is “preferred” by the JW’s. Sorry, but I cannot accept your response as valid since you resort to your own translation. If you could retort using a non-JW based source then you might have something!

Regarding Colossians 1, I would suggest posting the entirety of the verse to explain (again, not using your own crafted NWT). The whole verse and its context perfectly shapes the trinitarian view.

Reactions: alaskanseminole
The JW’s have to use their own translation to wiggle around this. There is a reason the NWT is “preferred” by the JW’s. Sorry, but I cannot accept your response as valid since you resort to your own translation. If you could retort using a non-JW based source then you might have something!

Regarding Colossians 1, I would suggest posting the entirety of the verse to explain (again, not using your own crafted NWT). The whole verse and its context perfectly shapes the trinitarian view.
well we will have to disagree.
I can see your strong in your convictions. It's all good.
It's what makes the world interesting.
And there are other instances in the scriptures of Jesus having a beginning.
Revelation 3:14 in the KJV is one such example.
Even in the KJV Colossians 1:15 is clearly talking about Jesus...It says who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature.
So there is two scriptures not from the NWT that say the same thing.
Also regarding trying to use the context of Colossians 1 doesn't fit either. Colossians 1:3 says in the KJV:" We give thanks to God and the FATHER of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you."

Last edited:
well we will have to disagree.
I can see your strong in your convictions. It's all good.
It's what makes the world interesting.
And there are other instances in the scriptures of Jesus having a beginning.
Revelation 3:14 in the KJV is one such example.
Even in the KJV Colossians 1:15 is clearly talking about Jesus...It says who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature.
So there is two scriptures not from the NWT that say the same thing.
Also regarding trying to use the context of Colossians 1 doesn't fit either. Colossians 1:3 says in the KJV:" We give thanks to God and the FATHER of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you."
You’ve reduced Jesus to a proxy. God is the only one who could fulfill the law and provide atonement. Man could not.

Friend, I care because I have witnessed where this line of thinking can go. It leads to humanizing Jesus which leads to man thinking they can become God-like. Basically, you are significantly closer to Mormonism and polytheism and very far away from orthodox Christianity.

I believe your intent is pure and you seek truth but I’m not doing my job unless I rebuke false-teaching.

Reactions: alaskanseminole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT