ADVERTISEMENT

How much dark money is getting pumped into Trump's campaign?

Huey Grey

HR King
Jan 15, 2013
This is some pretty concerning stuff. He just took $90 million from a company with deep Russian connections to pay off his rape case, he is draining the RNC to pay his other legal bills, God knows what countries he is talking to desperately pay off his half a billion dollar deep legal problems. Trump is the definition of a compromised candidate. Everything he is doing right now seems aimed at selling any and all favors in exchange for dark money.

We all know he was already in deep with the Ruskies, Putin and golden showers tells us that. Now that he's doubling down on his debt and further beholding to the Ruskies, I fear to what degree he will allow their military moves, continue to kowtow to them, and put their interests ahead of the country's, should he ever sniff the WH again. Everyone knows he looks out for himself above and beyond anything else. Why doesn't the cult care?

Last edited:
This is some pretty concerning stuff. He just took $90 million from a company with deep Russian connections to pay off his rape case, he is draining the RNC to pay his other legal bills, God knows what countries he is talking to desperately pay off his half a billion dollar deep legal problems. Trump is the definition of a compromised candidate. Everything he is doing right now seems aimed at selling any and all favors in exchange for dark money.
Less than Biden’s. A lot less.

As has been the case for a while now.

Liberal ‘dark-money’ behemoth funneled more than $400M in 2020​

The Sixteen Thirty Fund sent the cash to groups that aided Democrats’ efforts to unseat then-President Donald Trump and Republicans’ Senate majority.

Anyway, whatever money Trump gets will go to his legal bills.

Reactions: BrunoMars420
While I agree that he is even more susceptible to further corruption, CHUBB is a massive, well-known insurance company. What is the Russia connection?

The Sixteen Thirty Fund sent the cash to groups that aided Democrats’ efforts to unseat then-President Donald Trump and Republicans’ Senate majority.

Between legal bills to all the myriad of his lawyers, and the fines he is amassing to E Jean, the state of NY, potentially the criminal GA voter fraud case, and the top secret document stealing case, he could have a BILLION $$ debt. No wonder he is begging and beholden to a company backed by Russian $$ to try and keep from having to hold a property fire sale. How humiliating to him. Great businessman though... great man of character 🤣🤣

Reactions: MitchLL and NoleATL
While I agree that he is even more susceptible to further corruption, CHUBB is a massive, well-known insurance company. What is the Russia connection?
Um you serious?

"

our-members.php

LLC Chubb Insurance Company (previously name was ACE) was established in 2004. Chubb Insurance Company of Russia is part of the Chubb Group of insurance and reinsurance companies. Chubb Insurance in Russia offers tailor-made insurance products secured by Chubb Group internal treaties to Russian clients having adequate Risk Management programs and requiring a western insurance product. One of the main goals for the Moscow office is to service the existing multi-national Chubb clients in Russia, whilst increasing domestic and multinational company accounts across the portfolio. The Company provides more than 30 different kinds of insurance and reinsurance in the field of Non-Life Insurance."

Reactions: h-hawk
It true but whatever.

Get your panties in a bunch as per usual.
Bruh. You don’t go bringing logic and facts into an echo chamber. You’re either with em or you’re against them. You can’t point out the questionable actions of the less dysfunctional jerkoff, you must cheerlead for your favorite awful option or you might as well grab a MAGA hat and storm the Capitol.

Dark Money - Is that what you call the cash Hunter funnelled to the Big Guy?
No, actually it's what the world has been calling the $2 BILLION the Saudis funnelled to Jared for "business purposes". Which everyone recognizes is code for payment for favorable services and outcomes performed while a member of the tRump administration. $2 BILLION.

Your last sentence is the huge problem if you don't recognize it. But being the resident Mr both sides guy of course you had to bring this in. I agree we need a major overhaul to campaign financing. But from all we know the Dems are using their haul to actually campaign and beat Trump and MAGA. There is strong indications trump is using the money the Rs get for his personal gain and it makes him compromised. But I'm sure you know that and you just can't ****ing help your dumbass self

Your last sentence is the huge problem if you don't recognize it. But being the resident Mr both sides guy of course you had to bring this in. I agree we need a major overhaul to campaign financing. But from all we know the Dems are using their haul to actually campaign and beat Trump and MAGA. There is strong indications trump is using the money the Rs get for his personal gain and it makes him compromised. But I'm sure you know that and you just can't ****ing help your dumbass self
Trump spending campaign money on his legal defense is good news for Dems dipshit.

D’s are out fund raising the R’s by a huge margin…to include dark money.

Not sure why this puts your panties in a bunch

Um you serious?

"

our-members.php

LLC Chubb Insurance Company (previously name was ACE) was established in 2004. Chubb Insurance Company of Russia is part of the Chubb Group of insurance and reinsurance companies. Chubb Insurance in Russia offers tailor-made insurance products secured by Chubb Group internal treaties to Russian clients having adequate Risk Management programs and requiring a western insurance product. One of the main goals for the Moscow office is to service the existing multi-national Chubb clients in Russia, whilst increasing domestic and multinational company accounts across the portfolio. The Company provides more than 30 different kinds of insurance and reinsurance in the field of Non-Life Insurance."

Was this CHUBB subsidiary the one that issued the bond?

You do have to wonder why any reputable company would give someone with a history of not paying they’re debts 90M.
I would assume they know what they are doing and are fairly well-secured on this deal? If not then they deserve to get screwed by Donald like many business partners before them.

To your point, though, I can’t imagine who would give Trump the bond to appeal Letitia James’ case.

No, actually it's what the world has been calling the $2 BILLION the Saudis funnelled to Jared for "business purposes". Which everyone recognizes is code for payment for favorable services and outcomes performed while a member of the tRump administration. $2 BILLION.
Jared Kushner’s role within the Trump Administration always struck me as the most corrupt arrangement you could conceive.

I would assume they know what they are doing and are fairly well-secured on this deal? If not then they deserve to get screwed by Donald like many business partners before them.

To your point, though, I can’t imagine who would give Trump the bond to appeal Letitia James’ case.
I have no doubt they know what they're doing and feel very secure in risking $91 million for a potential president who will be beholden to them.

Reactions: sabula
I hope it kills the RNC

Is this your take, or do you have a link?

Trump spending campaign money on his legal defense is good news for Dems dipshit.

D’s are out fund raising the R’s by a huge margin…to include dark money.

Not sure why this puts your panties in a bunch
You said the quiet part out loud just FYI
The twitter account you linked, but you know that.
What criminal charges was he convicted of?

• Haha
Reactions: sabula
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT