ADVERTISEMENT

How much dark money is getting pumped into Trump's campaign?

Less than Biden’s. A lot less.

As has been the case for a while now.

Liberal ‘dark-money’ behemoth funneled more than $400M in 2020​

The Sixteen Thirty Fund sent the cash to groups that aided Democrats’ efforts to unseat then-President Donald Trump and Republicans’ Senate majority.

Anyway, whatever money Trump gets will go to his legal bills.

LOL!
BoTH SidEs!!! Except, not really the same situation, is it?

Reactions: hawkbirch
$2,000,000,000 is lots and lots of nothing... 😂 maybe he needs to lend some to Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser. He needs about a $$ billion for his crimes and fines and bonds.
tenor.gif

Reactions: SansAgain
Like the truth that you consistently defend a serial rapist conman?
That’s his shtick. He’s going to respond and say, “when have I ever defended him?” like it’s appalling you would even suggest that.

He likes to pretend he’s a moderate but anytime someone brings up any of the illegal crimes Donald Trump has committed, he’s the first to find some flimsy, fake report about a Democrat who may or may not have done the same thing. Then when he gets called out on it he reverts back to, “when did I ever defend him?” Or something of that nature.

These sorts of individuals are usually pretty easy to spot. They say things like, “I’m a Libertarian.” “Yeah, Donald Trump did a lot of bad things, but he also did a lot of good things.” My personal favorite is, “I really liked the way Donald Trump handled China.”

They’re just your typical MAGA but think they’re slick because they don’t own a MAGA hat.

Got nothing, cept $2 BILLION of Saudi money as a thank you for a job well done greasing wheels in Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser's corrupt admin. $2,000,000,000 . Regular stuff.
Donald trump didn't get any money from the Saudis though..

Down ballot Republican candidates will feel the repercussions of the corruption at the top of the ticket.

Dems have to be feeling optimistic about November.
And think of how they will scream massive voter fraud when they all lose? It seams so ridiculous I wonder if that isn’t part of the Trump plan. To get a big enough percentage of the population to think we don’t have fair elections anymore and let chaos ensue….It has to be fraud that so many R’s will have lost?!!!!

One things for sure. If someone steps up and pays off his $450 million bill there should be some definite red flags of quid pro quo. There is not much likelihood he could ever pay that off. Every property beyond Mar a Lago is leveraged out. Anyone who would front that money would be doing so knowing it was either a gift or worse, be expecting kickbacks later on.

One things for sure. If someone steps up and pays off his $450 million bill there should be some definite red flags of quid pro quo. There is not much likelihood he could ever pay that off. Every property beyond Mar a Lago is leveraged out. Anyone who would front that money would be doing so knowing it was either a gift or worse, be expecting kickbacks later on.

Nothing is for sure,... take a break.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT