ADVERTISEMENT

how much money would one have made if they had bet the "under" every time Iowa plays this year?

Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

By my calculations assuming -110 which is standard for o/u you would be up 627.20 on the year if you bet 100 on the under every game
Maybe the payout is different on DraftKings, but mine came out to be $636.30 total if the odds were -110 every time.

That number is only what you would've won though. Then you have to factor in the $200 you bet when the Under didn't hit, and that'd leave you at $436.30 ahead. Say you started with $100 and just kept rolling it over for every Iowa game and that'd leave you with $536.30 to play with or cash out on.

Maybe the payout is different on DraftKings, but mine came out to be $636.30 total if the odds were -110 every time.

That number is only what you would've won though. Then you have to factor in the $200 you bet when the Under didn't hit, and that'd leave you at $436.30 ahead. Say you started with $100 and just kept rolling it over for every Iowa game and that'd leave you with $536.30 to play with or cash out on.
What 2 overs hit? I only had it at one... Western Michigan. Maybe I missed another that went over. Otherwise what I had it at would be 527.20.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT