ADVERTISEMENT

Howard Schultz goes on The View. Makes 5 people mad.

So why shouldn't he be allowed to run then? He has 3 years less governing experience than Obama and a shit ton more business/ leadership/ economy experience then him.

What make Harris different than any other person in congress with the things she's spouting? Other than being a minority female, what fresh ideas or experience does she bring to the table to generate all of this excitement about her?
He is allowed. People are expressing that they don’t want him. You like to move the goal posts.

He is allowed. People are expressing that they don’t want him. You like to move the goal posts.

No...they are not expressing that they don't want him as president. They are expressing they dont want him to run. Why are you changing that. You've been one of them.

No...they are not expressing that they don't want him as president. They are expressing they dont want him to run. Why are you changing that. You've been one of them.
Again with the goal posts. Nothing about being allowed. You lose points.

So why shouldn't he be allowed to run then? He has 3 years less governing experience than Obama and a shit ton more business/ leadership/ economy experience then him.

Beto O'Rourke is a front runner after losing a Senate election to Cruz and having no experience.

What make Harris different than any other person in congress with the things she's spouting? Other than being a minority female, what fresh ideas or experience does she bring to the table to generate all of this excitement about her?

1. Because he has zero shot on winning. Sorry, with the rules, as they are now, if you don't have a party apparatus to support your campaign, you won't win. Thus, significantly increasing the chance that Trump wins.

2. Obama was in government long before he was a Senator. Plus, community organizing produces a f**kton more useful governing experience than running a business does. Running a business is easy, tell somebody to do something or they are fired. As Trump has found out, and every other businessman that I've seen run a government finds out quickly, it's a lot harder to get people to do something if they don't have to do it. You actually have to get them to work with you without threatening them. Community organizing is doing exactly that. Getting people who don't have to do something to do something. Even then, it only works if you have another side willing to actually govern.

3. Beto O'Rourke is having funding issues. He has at least won a state office and has some governing experience.

Honestly, I don't understand why you have such hard ons for these guys that have not shown they can organize anything without the power to fire anyone. Trump tries to do that now and look at the success he has had. I will say though, Schultz isn't a tenth of the moron that Trump is.

1. Because he has zero shot on winning. Sorry, with the rules, as they are now, if you don't have a party apparatus to support your campaign, you won't win. Thus, significantly increasing the chance that Trump wins.

2. Obama was in government long before he was a Senator. Plus, community organizing produces a f**kton more useful governing experience than running a business does. Running a business is easy, tell somebody to do something or they are fired. As Trump has found out, and every other businessman that I've seen run a government finds out quickly, it's a lot harder to get people to do something if they don't have to do it. You actually have to get them to work with you without threatening them. Community organizing is doing exactly that. Getting people who don't have to do something to do something. Even then, it only works if you have another side willing to actually govern.

3. Beto O'Rourke is having funding issues. He has at least won a state office and has some governing experience.

Honestly, I don't understand why you have such hard ons for these guys that have not shown they can organize anything without the power to fire anyone. Trump tries to do that now and look at the success he has had. I will say though, Schultz isn't a tenth of the moron that Trump is.

The issue is this. A man wants to run for president. He has the means and the resolve and is smart and was self made and has provided a bunch of jobs for a lot of people. Does that qualify him to be president? Not necessarily. But should it disqualify him from a chance to run? Hell no. And the problem I have isn't that he might not win. I might not even vote for the guy. The problem I have is that the Dems are trying to rig the game by crying foul just because the man wants to run and share his ideas. Well...tough shit. Deal with it.

It's not his fault that both parties have veered so far to the fringes that he has no chance in either party. When the DNC is out there already taking shots at him for a possible run, I see that as him being on the right track...because they suck total ass.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT