HROTers go to cereal...

swagsurfer02

HR King
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2010
So, I tried this today and love it.

k2-_e00feee9-a129-4199-88cd-256d544c96d3.v1.jpg

What is your go to cereal?

Weekdays - Cheerios, Raisin Bran, Special K or Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal.

Weekends - Frosted Flakes, Captain Crunch, or Apple Cinnamon Cheerios.

I love me some cereal, and breakfast in general, and would have a Seinfeld-like cereal fest every day if I could.

Last bowl of cereal I had was cinnamon toast crunch in 2004. Liked that and Reeses puffs.

Originally posted by ClarindaA's:
don't see a derogatory comment. Are there not people running those things over there that resemble that?
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Don't think many cartoonly round faces, pencil thin eyes and wears a fu manchu outfit. Nor are named So-Hi.

Originally posted by ANYCHawk:

don't see a derogatory comment. Are there not people running those things over there that resemble that?

Don't think many cartoonly round faces, pencil thin eyes and wears a fu manchu outfit. Nor are named So-Hi.
you don't think they have thin eyes in real life...it's a cartoon.....I'm sure lucky charms is offensive too.

you don't think they have thin eyes in real life...it's a cartoon.....I'm sure lucky charms is offensive too.
Um. you can still see pupils. And cartoon can be racists plenty do we need to review Looney Tunes past?
This post was edited on 2/25 8:39 PM by ANYCHawk

jesus man just watch the commercial.

Um. you can still see pupils. And cartoon can be racists plenty do we need to review Looney Tunes past?

Link:
jesus man just watch the commercial.
it's a caricature..is fat Albert racist?

Thank God nobody mentioned Cream of Wheat!

Originally posted by naturalmwa:
Avoid all grains but Oatmeal. Oats are magic.

For the most part I agree, well for breakfast anyway. However, I have a huge weakness for Grape Nuts w/chocolate milk. Let it soak in, and maybe even microwave it a bit, and it's wonderful.

I'm a protein guy myself, but I love me some Waffle Crisp in times of weakness.
I but my favorite was Just Bunches, unfortunately they stopped making it.

Originally posted by SF HAWKEYE:
I'm a protein guy myself, but I love me some Waffle Crisp in times of weakness.
I but my favorite was Just Bunches, unfortunately they stopped making it.

Damn shame too

Only on HROT can a 'favorite cereal' thread devolve into a 'what's racist & what's not' thread

Fruity Pebbles all the way, those first few crunchy bites.....mmmm, mmm good

Link: jesus man just watch the commercial.[/URL]

Your link just ruined your argument. It came with a FREE rickshaw. No hateful racist would provide such a nice prize.

Cocoa Pebbles all the way. I haven't had any yet this year. I'm more of an oatmeal guy.

the OP is onto something. that stuff is great.

and they just released a granola version of it. both have pretty short ingredient lists (if you're into that kind of thing)

Originally posted by jellyfish10:
I did not know adults ate cereal. I'm not joking. I don't know any that do except my brother.
My wife will eat cereal 24 hours a day. As mentioned before I haven't eaten cereal in over 10 years and don't know many my age who do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT