ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden jury HAS reached a verdict

Can someone explain to me what exactly was the crime?
He lied on a gun application, illegally handled and stored a weapon with drugs and his girlfriend/whatever disposed of it in a trash can across the street from a school.

THE JURY WAS TAINTED!!!! THERE WERE MAGA PLANTS IN THE JURY!!!!! THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN A MISTRIAL!!!!!! HES INNOCENT!!!!!!! THERE WAS NO CRIME ANYWAYS!!!!!DEEP STATE!!!!!

Notice how there's been none of that bullshit from Trump haters/Biden supporters in this thread? He got convicted by a jury of his peers for crimes he committed and he deserves whatever sentence/punishment he gets. It's not difficult to put biases aside and agree that the system worked.
Shocking how once again the Democrats are the law and order party.

ace-ventura-obsess-much.gif

Dude, it’s a silly stupid joke. Step away from the keyboard.

The trial was a sham, rigged, politically motivated, a witch hunt to be sure. The judge was corrupt as well as his kids. Oh wait, he was found guilty. The trial was perfect and the jury and judge were extremely competent. Finally a trial that wasn't rigged. Remember, no one is above the law!

The sitting president allowed his own son to be prosecuted for the crimes he committed.

Meanwhile the last president has asked the court to give him immunity for any crime he committed while in office. In fact Biden hasn't switched up AG's since he got into office. Meanwhile Trump went through multiple AG's because he was pissed that the justice department was investigating him and wanted someone to end it.

Trump got convicted and Republicans immediately called the whole process a rigged trial. Hunter got convicted and IDK about everyone but most of us are like yeah punish him like any other person would be punished after being found guilty of that crime.

The sitting president allowed his own son to be prosecuted for the crimes he committed.

Meanwhile the last president has asked the court to give him immunity for any crime he committed while in office.

Trump got convicted and Republicans immediately called the whole process a rigged trial. Hunter got convicted and IDK about everyone but most of us are like yeah punish him like any other person would be punished after being found guilty of that crime.
While complaining about the person they are obsessed with.
So are you really not complaining about his punishment?

Meanwhile the last president has asked the court to give him immunity for any crime he committed while in office. In fact Biden hasn't switched up AG's since he got into office. Meanwhile Trump went through multiple AG's because he was pissed that the justice department was investigating him and wanted someone to end it.

Revisionist history at its peak

All true because, currently, I haven't seen one email to buy Hunter Biden's patented cocaine to help pay for his legal expenses.

So how is this gunna help FoxNews "rigged DOJ" narrative?

Reactions: BelemNole
He really doesn’t understand the hypocrisy and stupidity of half of the garbage he posts.

I would love to read his opinion of how Donald Trump raised his boys.
Every one of his sons is more successful and less drug addicted than hunter biden. Do you really wanna play that game, Ragnar?

• Haha
Reactions: EasyHawk
While complaining about the person they are obsessed with.
So are you really not complaining about his punishment?

I don't understand your question. . . I want Hunter punished just like I want Trump punished.

Difference is Hunter doesn't have a friendly SCOTUS who's willing to consider the question of if laws even apply to him. Meanwhile Trump's SCOTUS is currently considering the question of if laws apply to Trump.

Now do Beau Biden.
Beau is dead. And as I mentioned earlier in thread it is obvious joe went all in on him. Given the showers with his daughter, just imagine what he must have said/been like to hunter when he was younger.

I don't understand your question. . . I want Hunter punished just like I want Trump punished.

Difference is Hunter doesn't have a friendly SCOTUS who's willing to consider the question of if laws even apply to him. Meanwhile Trump's SCOTUS is currently considering the question of if laws apply to Trump.
Only a father who can throw his entire punishment out the window.

All true because, currently, I haven't seen one email to buy Hunter Biden's patented cocaine to help pay for his legal expenses.

So how is this gunna help FoxNews "rigged DOJ" narrative?

That's also true. . . Hunter Biden doesn't have an army of rubes paying for his lawyers.

He lied on a gun application, illegally handled and stored a weapon with drugs and his girlfriend/whatever disposed of it in a trash can across the street from a school.
Wow, checking that one box screwed him royally.

Now do Falsifying Business Records when paying off women, the willful retention of national defense information, and a conspiracy to overturn the 2020 election results by not Hunter Biden.

Because board Republicans are part of a massive cult, can’t think for themselves and use no logic.

Reactions: EasyHawk
When liberals riot, MAGA loves law & order.

When toothless country bumpkins attack the Capitol, patriotism reigns supreme and **** the po-po.

When Hunter Biden faces justice, MAGA loves the judicial system.

When Donald Trump faces justice, the system is corrupt and rigged—just like the outcome of elections MAGA doesn’t like.

Signed,

@NorthernHawkeye, @RicoSuave102954, @Here_4_a_Dav, and millions of other demented hypocrites with prokaryotic brain functioning.

Wow, checking that one box screwed him royally.

Now do Falsifying Business Records when paying off women, the willful retention of national defense information, and a conspiracy to overturn the 2020 election results by not Hunter Biden.
"But trumpppppp"

Pathetic lol

When liberals riot, MAGA loves law & order.

When toothless country bumpkins attack the Capitol, patriotism reigns supreme and **** the po-po.

When Hunter Biden faces justice, MAGA loves the judicial system.

When Donald Trump faces justice, the system is corrupt and rigged—just like the outcome of elections MAGA doesn’t like.

Signed,

@NorthernHawkeye, @RicoSuave102954, @Here_4_a_Dav, and millions of other demented hypocrites with prokaryotic brain functioning.
Stop hitting the sauce Ragnar. I know it's summer break but wait till at least noon.

Do you realize how many videos there are of Trump supporters yelling at the capitol police to do something on 1/6 btw? Thankfully Nancy Pelosi took all responsibility for that fiasco.

I’m so glad that everyone agrees that the justice system works and that it’s a great thing when felons are brought to justice. It sounds like some of you are also in favor of maximum sentences and how convictions like this should mean that all family members should be forever banned from public office. I look forward to those consistent opinions in any and all future threads regarding the subject.

You are correct in acknowledging that he is guilty. Something lots of MAGAs did not do. But you aren’t exactly taking the high road either. You have to make sure you get your but trump remark in as well. The trump obsession you all have.
A more appropriate response would be they are both pos people and mostly most of their family members are pos corrupt people as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT