ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden jury HAS reached a verdict

Every one of his sons is more successful and less drug addicted than hunter biden. Do you really wanna play that game, Ragnar?
Lol.

Yeah, no doubt Beavis and Butthead are American success stories based on their own personal merits. Excellent point.

Do you think Joe Biden is the first father to have a kid turn out to be a total dumbass?

Joe raised his kid like he runs the country.

Now do Beau Biden.
Haha! Northern is a bitch. He can’t understand this because he never procreated (thank god).
Fvck. After repeatedly telling my MAGA neighbor down the road that the Hunter laptop was Russian disinformation, I'm now going to have to apologize and eat crow. :mad: Thanks HORTer sorority girls...
Feeble, but I don’t think you have the mental acuity for humor.

You are correct in acknowledging that he is guilty. Something lots of MAGAs did not do. But you aren’t exactly taking the high road either. You have to make sure you get your but trump remark in as well. The trump obsession you all have.
A more appropriate response would be they are both pos people and mostly most of their family members are pos corrupt people as well.

But even in that you miss major differences. Trump's family members took up important positions in the government. Joe never appointed Hunter to any job in the government.

Second Trump is a POS person running for president. Hunter is a POS person who is the son of a president.

I'm not voting for Hunter, no one is. Millions will be voting for Trump.

If Trump got out of politics completely he wouldn't be an issue. Guess what? He didn't.

Beau is dead. And as I mentioned earlier in thread it is obvious joe went all in on him. Given the showers with his daughter, just imagine what he must have said/been like to hunter when he was younger.
You’re so balanced in your critiques, Scrud Man. Now this is the type of shit posting I have become so fond of. 😝

All true because, currently, I haven't seen one email to buy Hunter Biden's patented cocaine to help pay for his legal expenses.

So how is this gunna help FoxNews "rigged DOJ" narrative?
Well, the DA in this district didn’t run his campaign on getting Hunter Biden. LJ and AB ran on getting Donald Trump. Normally you prosecute the crime, not the person.

Take it for what it’s worth.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
Stop hitting the sauce Ragnar. I know it's summer break but wait till at least noon.

Do you realize how many videos there are of Trump supporters yelling at the capitol police to do something on 1/6 btw? Thankfully Nancy Pelosi took all responsibility for that fiasco.
I’m not sure what “hitting the sauce” means, but as always I appreciate your sense of humor and unrivaled talent for parody. You are one of the reasons I love this board.

I’m not sure what “hitting the sauce” means, but as always I appreciate your sense of humor and unrivaled talent for parody. You are one of the reasons I love this board.
Hot Sauce GIF by First We Feast

Surely this will get thrown out on appeal.
The whole thing was rigged.
The DA is a republican and hates Biden.
The judge is a big trump supporter.
The prosecutor's son is a J6er.
The court reporter has been to 29 trump rallies.
The bailiff read "art of the deal" in the 80s and thought it was "excellent."

It's all totally rigged. It's a weaponized justice system.

All true because, currently, I haven't seen one email to buy Hunter Biden's patented cocaine to help pay for his legal expenses.

So how is this gunna help FoxNews "rigged DOJ" narrative?
Fox will be tripping all over themselves to put a spin on this one. Biden just made a statement that he accepts the verdict without quivication. And he said last week there would be no pardon for his son. This trial was brought by Biden's justice department with a special counsel (a Republican) assigned by AG Garland. What a contrast from the reaction by Trump and his MAGA followers after his guilty verdict.

I’m starting to call out all people that constantly bitch about Trump as being trumpers themselves. I make comments about gays and the gay response is that I’m gay.
Better get used to it.
We get it. You really want everyone to think you’re “straight.”

Know what straight guys don’t usually have to do? Tell people they’re straight.

Nope, alas just a pardon. Pops will forget he said he wouldn't.

ace-ventura-obsess-much.gif

Now we get to debate how much prison time he should get. Im sure some will say he should get the max and the Secret Service aspect is not as important as "getting him".

Personally, toss him in prison for a stint. 6 months per count. Time off for good behavior. Maybe he and trump can share a wing in prison to make it easier for the Secret Service.
Sentencing guidelines are 15 - 21 months based on the crimes and his (lack of) criminal record. The judge can deviate from that, but is supposed to have reasons going beyond the factors stated in the guidelines.

Reactions: HawkeyeShawn
We get it. You really want everyone to think you’re “straight.”

Know what straight guys don’t usually have to do? Tell people they’re straight.
Well us non trumper republicans get it as well. You hate Trump.
You know what non obsessed trumpers don’t have to do? Talk about him multiple times every day.

But even in that you miss major differences. Trump's family members took up important positions in the government. Joe never appointed Hunter to any job in the government.

Second Trump is a POS person running for president. Hunter is a POS person who is the son of a president.

I'm not voting for Hunter, no one is. Millions will be voting for Trump.

If Trump got out of politics completely he wouldn't be an issue. Guess what? He didn't.
Hunter is more to Joe than just his son. Obviously you van believe otherwise.

I was being sarcastic. Was that lost on you?

Actually I'm very much ok with the verdict. That's the difference between republicans and democrats. If someone breaks the law and found guilty by a jury then they should be sentenced accordingly.

We're not in a cult where we say everything is rigged just because we're uncomfortable with the outcome.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT