ADVERTISEMENT

HWC U.S. Open: Final RESULTS

Carr has been wresting a lot of FS vs Sr. level guys. Anyone who expected Brands to do a lot there was dreaming. The fact he did not get routed was a good sign.

I’d prefer him get destroyed shooting. Even if he was wrestling Burroughs, I’d want him shooting

Reactions: Sett1997
It was a joke. When Downey was walking to his corner after the match, Reece tossed him. Reminded me of when Clark tossed Brands, and all of the PSU trolls were saying Brands was making it about himself.
Oh ok, I saw that .
Thanks!
I'm on my phone, couldn't tell who it was.

Ref was pathetic in Gilman match.
Btw, Flow .Try and be a little more unbiased. Lol

Ref was pathetic in Gilman match.
Btw, Flow .Try and be a little more unbiased. Lol
I had to mute it but I’m not a big fan of any of Flo’s announcing in the first place. Too reactionary and almost clueless some times.

Reactions: Sett1997
He called stalemate on active scrambles. International competition on the edge they let them work for the pushout more. He was too quick with the whistle imo .

I agree on the one call where Gilman was working out of a whizzer on the edge and looked like he was going to score.

Still...sometimes you have to overcome those things and there was nothing egregious.

I agree on the one call where Gilman was working out of a whizzer on the edge and looked like he was going to score.

Still...sometimes you have to overcome those things and there was nothing egregious.
Agreed Chief, nothing blatant .

Reactions: IAChief32
Gilman really improved the last year but not as much as Fix has! Young guns really showing there stuff. Gilman kicked to the curb, time for Iowa golden child to step up.

It was a joke. When Downey was walking to his corner after the match, Reece tossed him. Reminded me of when Clark tossed Brands, and all of the PSU trolls were saying Brands was making it about himself.
Well, Brands did have to beg him to do it. ;)

Gilman was just being careless. He’ll own Fix next time. You’re dumb as shit, but not that dumb I hope.

When would you say TG was being careless? I thought he wrestled well, just didn’t get it done this time. I don’t think either man will ever “own” the other one. They will have tough matches every time they wrestle.

Reactions: 1stplacehawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT