ADVERTISEMENT

Hy-Vee only grocer running TV ads in Minneapolis St Paul. One of them: 10% off alcohol this weekend

Franisdaman

HR King
Nov 3, 2012
Heaven, Iowa
These 3 ads are running non stop. Business must be really good.

The Heroes TV ad:

10% off alcohol TV ad:

The Easter precooked meal TV ad:

I’ve been wondering why the home meals kit ads haven’t been plastered everywhere. It would seem home cooking would be on the rise. It’s one of the few hobbies I have that hasn’t been taken from me!

They have been advertising several $20 family meals (Chinese, pizza, pasta, chicken) which claim to feed 4ppl ($5/ea). The use of aisles online has exploded too. I think they may be one of the few businesses come out ahead on this - props to their marketing dept.

They have been advertising several $20 family meals (Chinese, pizza, pasta, chicken) which claim to feed 4ppl ($5/ea). The use of aisles online has exploded too. I think they may be one of the few businesses come out ahead on this - props to their marketing dept.
It appears their aisles on line is getting bombarded with business in Minneapolis/St Paul, too. I know a girl who works in that area and she says its hard to keep up with the orders and to meet the promised delivery times. and then, of course, if they are late, the customer is calling, which makes the whole situation for HyVee worse

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT