ADVERTISEMENT

I’m all jacked up

Oct 6, 2019
its Monday morning and I’m already 3 four locos deep. Im taking off all week in preparation for this Penn State game, I might get a Hawkeye tattooed on my lower back, might headbut my neighbor for the hell of it, but if we lose to those child molesters I’m burning my Stanley poster

beer-mugs-cheers-vector-5721061.jpg

its Monday morning and I’m already 3 four locos deep. Im taking off all week in preparation for this Penn State game, I might get a Hawkeye tattooed on my lower back, might headbut my neighbor for the hell of it, but if we lose to those child molesters I’m burning my Stanley poster
I bet you can’t drink every waking hour from now until kickoff.

There’s no way.

But still try it anyway.

So, you want to borrow my lighter or gonna use your own?

Last edited:
Where is said, "poster" hanging? in your basement?

Reactions: JStandefer
So, you want to borrow my lighter or gonna use your own?

If you are going to the game have a good time in Iowa City, it's a fun college town with pretty girls, good food, lots of beer, and pretty girls.

My two trips to PSU were fun. Best tailgating in the Big Ten, and very knowledgeable football fans.

Reactions: psu00 and blmr31
OP, include the words "Hawkeye Heaven" with a downward arrow on your tramp stamp.

That might warrant a lot of attention this week.

Go take a nap and rest up for Saturday night.

It will be so nice when we kick your Iowa Hawkeye asses into the fake turf at Kinnick. I’m no more a child molester as a fan of PS as you are an individual with an IQ over 60.

Why do you say such things when you know that Franklin will punish you this weekend for posting such nonsense?

I am not going to tell Cael about this thread because he will get mad and then punish you during wrestling season once again!!!

Let's wish for a good clean game on Saturday night with NO injuries!!!

I do not get the child molesters comment that is pretty over the top. Anyone that does that needs shot really but to reference that when talking about the football team or fans is just simple minded.

Anyway this is a game that most of us PSU fans absolutely fear. This game every year especially at Iowa is never easy regardless of perception going into it.

I think we will win because our D is very very good. Believe it or not it is better than Michigan’s. I do not know your team as well as some of you do but I watched the Michigan game twice and the Iowa state game.

Check out best selling author and award winning journalist Malcolm Gladwell’s latest book “Talking to Strangers”. There’s a chapter on Sandusky that debunks the narrative of the entire case. Here’s an article if you’re interested in facts:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.me...news-medias-penn-state-scandal-narrative/amp/

Or you could read FIS special agent John Sneddon’s report that found “there was no cover up because there was nothing to cover up”.
https://lawandcrime.com/opinion/exc...te-president-concluded-there-was-no-cover-up/

Reactions: KidTwist
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT