ADVERTISEMENT

I’m jealous of the HROT democrats

ihhawk

HB Legend
Feb 4, 2004
Fort Lauderdale
You obviously know that I don’t align politically with Harris or with Walz but I am absolutely jealous of you all right now. As liberal democrats, you actually really like your ticket.

As a Republican we have the Orange turd who is deeply flawed and then he nominated Vance who provides absolutely no energy or uniqueness to the ticket. Absolutely the worst GOP ticket in my short 45 years.

You obviously know that I don’t align politically with Harris or with Walz but I am absolutely jealous of you all right now. As liberal democrats, you actually really like your ticket.

As a Republican we have the Orange turd who is deeply flawed and then he nominated Vance who provides absolutely no energy or uniqueness to the ticket. Absolutely the worst GOP ticket in my short 45 years.
I recommend you learn from Republicans against Trump and the whys and help us wipe out MAGA.

I've said many times and if the GOP would have nominated Haley it would have been game over. Shes just center enough and would draw a lot of women. Trump has too much baggage and his most vocal (annoying) supporters are his worst enemies.

Rare (lately) right wing honesty here. I’ll tip my cap.

I recommend you learn from Republicans against Trump and the whys and help us wipe out MAGA.

R.126ba36e7ea0f5cfcb37cf928fefcca8

You know I wanted to put a smiley face on this, but ultimately its a sad situation. If the republicans had put up a moderate candidate, the thing is I would strongly consider voting that way. Right wrong or indifferent, the national debt is going to be a major issue in the very near term. Neither of these candidates are really willing to tackle the issue. Ultimately I will vote Harris who will defend the constitution . . . . . sadly Trump will not. I am just waiting for him to claim its a stolen election again, and many republicans to flock to his false claims again.

I feel terrible for anyone who thinks the Democrat ticket is a respectable ticket
It’s more respectable than the alternative ticket.

Hence the point of the OP.

Which, of course, I co-sign and will vote accordingly. The best that can happen at this point is Harris wins and the Republican Party reinvents itself and fields decent candidates for 2028.

You know I wanted to put a smiley face on this, but ultimately its a sad situation. If the republicans had put up a moderate candidate, the thing is I would strongly consider voting that way. Right wrong or indifferent, the national debt is going to be a major issue in the very near term. Neither of these candidates are really willing to tackle the issue. Ultimately I will vote Harris who will defend the constitution . . . . . sadly Trump will not. I am just waiting for him to claim its a stolen election again, and many republicans to flock to his false claims again.
Excellent excellent post.

Relax…you have a DEEP bench!

MTG, Gosart, Gaetz, Hawley, Jordan, Ramaswamy, Mace, Biggs, Lake, Palin…….lots of names! Your Party is in great hands!

Minnesota Gov. Walz slammed for ‘stolen valor’ by veteran who served in same unit

In a Feb. 11, 2020 Facebook post, Walz stated: “As a former Command Sergeant Major in the National Guard, I was honored to sit down with National Guard Association of the United States -- NGAUS this morning to talk about how my military experience prepared me well to serve as Governor of Minnesota and Commander-in-Chief of the Minnesota National Guard.”

Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz

According to a veteran who served in the same Minnesota Army National Guard unit, however, there was not much honor in Walz’s service.

(Ret.) Command Sergeant Major Tom Behrends alleged in an interview with Alpha News published on Sept. 6 that Walz is guilty of “stolen valor.”

“He abandoned us. What the hell kind of leader does that? As soon as the shots were fired in Iraq, he turned and ran the other way and hung his hat up and quit,” said Behrends, who replaced Walz on a deployment to Iraq as command sergeant major in Minnesota’s First Battalion-125th Field Artillery unit.

Biden’s senior economic advisor could not explain how money is created when asked on a live television interview. Then people are shocked when Democrats refuse to balance the budget or address out of control spending.

Just pure incompetence.

It’s more respectable than the alternative ticket.

Hence the point of the OP.

Which, of course, I co-sign and will vote accordingly. The best that can happen at this point is Harris wins and the Republican Party reinvents itself and fields decent candidates for 2028.
Best chance is a divided government. You need 1 to be republican, so some of the silly stuff can't go through.

Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
Minnesota Gov. Walz slammed for ‘stolen valor’ by veteran who served in same unit

In a Feb. 11, 2020 Facebook post, Walz stated: “As a former Command Sergeant Major in the National Guard, I was honored to sit down with National Guard Association of the United States -- NGAUS this morning to talk about how my military experience prepared me well to serve as Governor of Minnesota and Commander-in-Chief of the Minnesota National Guard.”

Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz

According to a veteran who served in the same Minnesota Army National Guard unit, however, there was not much honor in Walz’s service.

(Ret.) Command Sergeant Major Tom Behrends alleged in an interview with Alpha News published on Sept. 6 that Walz is guilty of “stolen valor.”

“He abandoned us. What the hell kind of leader does that? As soon as the shots were fired in Iraq, he turned and ran the other way and hung his hat up and quit,” said Behrends, who replaced Walz on a deployment to Iraq as command sergeant major in Minnesota’s First Battalion-125th Field Artillery unit.

Out come the MAGA lies in the solidly dependable, World Tribune.

Meanwhile. Captain Orange Bone Spurs had daddy buy him a medical exemption to avoid any service.

If Harris wins, the country will descend into worse crises than we are already in.

Fiscal crisis
Opioid crisis
Immigration crisis
Multiple wars

I think it is irresponsible and ignorant to believe any of these will improve with a far left extremist administration exacerbating these issues.
The adults are talking in this thread. Go back to one of the dozens of alarmist overreactions you've created.

As liberal democrats, you actually really like your ticket.
In terms of Western Democracies, the U.S. Democratic presidential candidates are not at all liberal. They may be the most conservative/moderate potential heads of state compared to peer countries like Canada, New Zealand, UK, France, Germany and all the Scandinavian countries.

I don’t believe this one is as unlikeable as 2020 when Trump and Pence caved to Covid hysteria and let Fauci take the reins of the federal government but it’s pretty close. Trumps gonna lose as bad as he did in ‘20 as well against the most left wing ticket ever. That’s says all you need to know about Trump.

If Harris wins, the country will descend into worse crises than we are already in.

Fiscal crisis
Opioid crisis
Immigration crisis
Multiple wars

I think it is irresponsible and ignorant to believe any of these will improve with a far left extremist administration exacerbating these issues.
Christina Vidal Disney GIF

You know I wanted to put a smiley face on this, but ultimately its a sad situation. If the republicans had put up a moderate candidate, the thing is I would strongly consider voting that way.
They can’t. They are the MAGA party. More moderate = RINO.
Right wrong or indifferent, the national debt is going to be a major issue in the very near term. Neither of these candidates are really willing to tackle the issue.
They aren’t the problem. We are. No one is going to vote for a candidate who promises to control the deficit by goring their ox. We all want to cut “their” spending and raise “their” taxes. The folks we elect just tell us what we want to hear.
Ultimately I will vote Harris who will defend the constitution . . . . . sadly Trump will not. I am just waiting for him to claim it’s a stolen election again, and many republicans to flock to his false claims again.
We are going to absolutely have election boards refusing to certify their results. They’ve been practicing in state and local elections. We’re headed toward a constitutional crisis.

They can’t. They are the MAGA party. More moderate = RINO.

They aren’t the problem. We are. No one is going to vote for a candidate who promises to control the deficit by goring their ox. We all want to cut “their” spending and raise “their” taxes. The folks we elect just tell us what we want to hear.

We are going to absolutely have election boards refusing to certify their results. They’ve been practicing in state and local elections. We’re headed toward a constitutional crisis.
That is where Trump gets his lines of we don't need more votes. You saw him call out the GA election board members by name and thank them at his rally? They were all there and giddy. They want the House to decide the election, that is their strategy.

Reactions: Tom Paris
In terms of Western Democracies, the U.S. Democratic presidential candidates are not at all liberal. They may be the most conservative/moderate potential heads of state compared to peer countries like Canada, New Zealand, UK, France, Germany and all the Scandinavian countries.

200.gif

Harris / Walz are extreme left of these countries leaders that all dropped gender transitioning / sterilizing children:

Finland June 2020 ✅
Sweden May 2021 ✅
France February 2022 ✅
Norway March 2023 ✅
England March 2024 ✅
Scotland July 2024 ✅

They could have had a normal ticket like Haley-Rubio and won this thing going away.
That’s a ticket I definitely would have voted for in 2016 (it would have been maybe Rubio-Haley then, but still). I still consider myself a moderate conservative and I’ve voted GOP for POTUS more than anything else in my lifetime, but the GOP started losing me with the Tea Party idiots in 2010. I still voted Romney in 2012, but with Trump, I was out. I could be brought back, but MAGA gots to go.

That’s a ticket I definitely would have voted for in 2016 (it would have been maybe Rubio-Haley then, but still). I still consider myself a moderate conservative and I’ve voted GOP for POTUS more than anything else in my lifetime, but the GOP started losing me with the Tea Party idiots in 2010. I still voted Romney in 2012, but with Trump, I was out. I could be brought back, but MAGA gots to go.
MAGA is the entire GOP. Need a new conservative party

Hell even extreme left Labour party dropped gender transing kids from their platform, citing that it doesnt work and is not in keeping with hippocratic oath.

Yet here we are in the US in the dark ages, on the wrong side of history.

The two political groups determined to do unnecessary sex experiments on and sterilizing the vulnerable, Democrats and Nazi doctors during WW2. Great company there guys.

I've said many times and if the GOP would have nominated Haley it would have been game over. Shes just center enough and would draw a lot of women. Trump has too much baggage and his most vocal (annoying) supporters are his worst enemies.
That’s why it’s hilarious that the GOP is going to try and paint Harris/Walz as “radical.”

Everyone knows Trump-Vance are reactionary right wing radicals.

The Democrat ticket is the safe/boring/BAU ticket. And I think most sane Americans would like to be done with insanity politics.

Last edited:
That’s why it’s hilarious that the GOP is going to try and paint Harris/Walz as “radical.”

Everyone knows Trump-Vance are testimony right wing radicals.

The Democrat ticket is the safe/boring/BAU ticket. And I think most sane Americans would like to be done with insanity politics.

No need to try. Merely observe and report.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT