ADVERTISEMENT

I’m jealous of the HROT democrats

And? They put period products in both bathrooms. What negative consequence results if boys happen to come in close proximity of period products? Does it only happen in a school restroom? Or does it also happen at home if they have a sister or mom who uses them?
I knew a kid in junior high, real jock - probably would have been starting quarterback when he got to high school.

One day he saw a tampon in his mom's purse. He was never the same.

Started wearing pink panties and throwing like a girl.

Real tragedy.

Why should the tax payer be funding this stupidity? And I do not think this policy is without its victims. Encouraging the ideology that mental illness should be affirmed is not a kindness to anyone and it doesn't make you a good person.

Who likes taxes? You enjoy watching the government piss it away?
Because it is compassionate to care about kids having the most basic supplies they NEED. If you had ever had a period while in school you would know the fear of your period showing up when you didn't expect it, bleeding through your clothes because for some reason your body decided today was the day to practically hemorrhage, having a parent yell at you for needing supplies because there was no money to buy them. There is a lot of stupidity funded by tax payers but this isn't one of them.

Reactions: torbee
Because it is compassionate to care about kids having the most basic supplies they NEED. If you had ever had a period while in school you would know the fear of your period showing up when you didn't expect it, bleeding through your clothes because for some reason your body decided today was the day to practically hemorrhage, having a parent yell at you for needing supplies because there was no money to buy them. There is a lot of stupidity funded by tax payers but this isn't one of them.
Zero boys need Tampons. Are you retarded?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT