ADVERTISEMENT

I admit defeat. The disruptive video that keeps jumping around makes this site unbearable to use.

THE_DEVIL

HR King
Aug 16, 2005
Hell, Michigan
www.livecoinwatch.com
Earlier on if you increased page size to 150% it stayed at the top of the page. Now it jumps from top to bottom on every page no matter what size you have it set on.. I am using adblock and it does nothing. Anyone have a video blocker app suggestion?

I just use my phone or tablet instead of the PC, unless I need to write a TLDNR post with my keyboard.

Reactions: Rudolph
I’m on Mac and use chrome and the ad is there but it doesn’t follow my scrolling.

One suggestion for your, if you use Chrome. You can press F12 to enter developer mode, then Toggle between device types to tablet. Then you avoid the video. There might be a similar option on other browsers.

Can't believe I hadn't thought of that before.

I post from my phone. You guys all have computers in your bathroom? Where did you find space for the COVID Bidet?

ClearcutPowerfulGermanspitz-size_restricted.gif

Found it. There was a special filter sections at the bottom of the settings page on Adblock. The filter was checked but for some reason the actual filter line was not checked.

Nevermind. Carry on....

Earlier on if you increased page size to 150% it stayed at the top of the page. Now it jumps from top to bottom on every page no matter what size you have it set on.. I am using adblock and it does nothing. Anyone have a video blocker app suggestion?
I use Chrome and AdBlocker Ultimate. I have no idea what video you are talking about.

Found it. There was a special filter sections at the bottom of the settings page on Adblock. The filter was checked but for some reason the actual filter line was not checked.

Nevermind. Carry on....
BTW, If you are ever looking for a reaction gif of any kind just search soccer coach reactions. There is a gif for every reaction you can think of.

Reactions: naturalmwa

Nevermind. Carry on....

What is the filter to add?
I got the video to quit autoplay, but the box is still there.

What is the filter to add?
I got the video to quit autoplay, but the box is still there.

If you’re on a windows product go to a command prompt and type: “format c:” then answer yes to every subsequent question. Poof it’s gone.

Rivals made a mistake forcing that video ad on us. It’s beyond annoying.

Using Chrome, if you right click on the video, there should be an AdBlock item in the menu with an arrow. If you hover over that and click "Block this Ad" you'll get a slider bar. Slide the bar to the right until the video disappears.

BOOM! You're done.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT