ADVERTISEMENT

I am worried...

uiowa08

HR Legend
Sep 18, 2004
That this "perception" that Iowa got all the calls the last two games and this idea it's been "rigged" for Iowa might mean the refs try to "even things out" today and really screw us over.

Let It Go Relax GIF by Peloton

That this "perception" that Iowa got all the calls the last two games and this idea it's been "rigged" for Iowa might mean the refs try to "even things out" today and really screw us over.

The refs are under just as big of a microscope as the players and coaches. They want to do an excellent job calling the game.

Reactions: Lindemann
I thought it was going to be very hard to get to the championship game, let alone the final 4. A great accomplishment for the ladies. They are going to have to play their best game and hit their shots.

I thought it was going to be very hard to get to the championship game, let alone the final 4. A great accomplishment for the ladies. They are going to have to play their best game and hit their shots.
Kinda feels like the majority think we need a 1985 Villanova type shooting performance to have a chance. Ol' Doodle doesn't necessarily subscribe to that school of thought....but we all certainly wouldn't turn down 79% shooting from our gals if it could be had. We shall soon see.

• Love
Reactions: Rambler Hawk
Kinda feels like the majority think we need a 1985 Villanova type shooting performance to have a chance. Ol' Doodle doesn't necessarily subscribe to that school of thought....but we all certainly wouldn't turn down 79% shooting from our gals if it could be had. We shall soon see.
Kate can be our Harold Jensen?

I would take 40-50% from the 3s. 15 for 30!

Diana Taurasi picked Iowa because things "are going their way" and alluded to the 4th quarter last game, with a laugh and sly look at sue bird. She also said the world wants Clark to win. So basically she just threw shade that Iowa will win due to the refs.

• Angry
Reactions: skydog0784
The entire ABC panel just unanimously said that South Carolina would win. Basketball gods don't like that. Iowa will get it done.

• Haha
Reactions: QChawks
I'm hoping the black eye they got after the obvious one sided officiating in last year's championship game means they went out of their way to find the best officials they could for this one. They will miss calls, but as long as those are minimal and random then the game should work itself out between the players.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT