ADVERTISEMENT

I can’t tag poster NChawk5

rfhrh.png
Changed!! Thank you again!

It’s new handle is @notlongago
Don’t feed the troll.
Can people not agree with you without you calling them a troll? Not sure why you called me out earlier. I didn't even know you existed before that. All good by me, just curious. I've seen you so it to multiple posters in multiple threads now.

Reactions: JoseCansecojr
Lol if you think that’s what makes nchawk and his other 56 handles a troll.
I totally get the NC thing. Just wasn't sure why he was calling multiple others out as trolls. I couldn't care less about trolls. If someone annoys you or isn't adding value in your mind, just block them. I finally did that in the Ukraine thread and things have been much better. I like the info and opinions of a lot of posters here as a break from work and life. Try not to get caught up in the emotional stuff but I've definitely been guilty of it as well. In any event, sorry to derail the thread.

Reactions: Mike Zierath
I totally get the NC thing. Just wasn't sure why he was calling multiple others out as trolls. I couldn't care less about trolls. If someone annoys you or isn't adding value in your mind, just block them. I finally did that in the Ukraine thread and things have been much better. I like the info and opinions of a lot of posters here as a break from work and life. Try not to get caught up in the emotional stuff but I've definitely been guilty of it as well. In any event, sorry to derail the thread.
Such a nice reply.

Reactions: JMSBFD
Just argued with him on the football board last night. I thought he seemed a little extra stupid.
However @billanole, notlongago has only posted ten times today and ten times yesterday. 1/14 of NC’s average daily output. Not to mention he’s posting on the sports boards. Albeit stupidly. He also joined back in 2012. He doesn’t fit the description of our perp.

He is back, or never left, as @notlongago .
the cat has other schticks as well.
@JMSBFD is one, as is @JoseCansecojr
You need to let it go dog. Not associated with anyone you mentioned. I'll just go ahead and put you on ignore. Not sure where the rule about calling out other posters got thrown out but you obviously have some insecurities and take this way too serious. Have a good night.

Reactions: JoseCansecojr
You need to let it go dog. Not associated with anyone you mentioned. I'll just go ahead and put you on ignore. Not sure where the rule about calling out other posters got thrown out but you obviously have some insecurities and take this way too serious. Have a good night.
You’ve definitely got other accounts going. Can’t say for sure if you’re NC, but you can’t honestly expect us to believe you just showed up in November out of the blue and decided to be a mainstay on the off topic board. You’re suspect AF. Stop lying.

I just figure it will sort itself out shortly in regard to who is who, While many of us spend likely far too much time here, NC Hawk had a full blown addiction, Like a junkie the addiction will need to be fed, True personality traits and posting habits will re-emerge.
He has mental health issues. My guess is he is a low functioning alcoholic who at best is marginally employed. He’d get more and more manic as the night wore on, then check out around 2am, and be back at it around 6am.

Reactions: BelemNole
He has mental health issues. My guess is he is a low functioning alcoholic who at best is marginally employed. He’d get more and more manic as the night wore on, then check out around 2am, and be back at it around 6am.
Drunks sleep in though, especially when they don’t have anything to get up for. I think it’s mental illness all the way.

This “person” sounds a lot like NCHawk5. His posting frequency seems to have increased significantly since we pointed out that Jose Jr had a suddenly excessive post frequency. Jose Jr quickly dialed it back and now this account has assumed the bot duties.

What’s YOUR deal? (I mean we all know, guy who registered the day your NC handle was banned, and who started posting the day he got banned for the second time.) You’re fooling no one.
Look, I already explained myself in a DM with you and to the bill guy. Been lurking here for years, just realized yesterday I could post. You should check yourself. Maybe NC was right about you- never particularly cared for either of you.

You’ve definitely got other accounts going. Can’t say for sure if you’re NC, but you can’t honestly expect us to believe you just showed up in November out of the blue and decided to be a mainstay on the off topic board. You’re suspect AF. Stop lying.
There have been a few new members that were not allowed to post without an admin giving them permission. Not sure why this has been happening and why only to a few people, but….it’s been happening. I know Tom and I have both seen it/gotten inquiries in regard to it.

first either of us had seen it and it’s all been in the last 5-6 weeks or so.

I don’t have a handle on who is who just yet, but he is likely telling the truth about his posting ability just becoming possible. Some others, we’ve had to go to Rivals to get them released.

just an FYI.

Reactions: noleclone2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT