ADVERTISEMENT

I dare you!

I was more referring to the revolving door of coaches. I think Nebraska will take a step forward as they have a proven coach, nil money(I assume) and an uptick in recruiting

Reactions: pointingdogsrule
I don't get people that don't drink, but I really don't understand people that can watch this shit offense and not be under the influence of something.

Reactions: WolfeHawk
I’m generally pro-Kirk. I guess I am still a “defender” in the sense that I do not think he should be fired now (nor will he be).

I would be fine if he retired today.

Now, I’d say 2 more years of non-existent offense, and I’d want him fired.

Am I a “defender”?

I’m generally pro-Kirk. I guess I am still a “defender” in the sense that I do not think he should be fired now (nor will he be).

Am I a “defender”?
But the problem is KF wanted to play it back next year and said the reason is injuries. He isn’t concerned at all with scheme or how they are getting drilled by every ranked opponent. It’s time for KF to retire.

Reactions: IAHUNTER

Am I a “defender”?
You could go thru this for 2 more years? You really aren’t in this for the football are you.

I dare the Kirk, Brian, Deacon and Dejong defenders to show up today. You might because it is not late enough in the day for you to have taken your afternoon meds yet
No defense for KF or BF, but I'm not going to rip on Deacon and Dejong. It is not their fault that they are the best Iowa has to offer as QB1 and OL7. They weren't that good to begin with, and have been coached into the ground.

You could go thru this for 2 more years? You really aren’t in this for the football are you.
I could go through this until I died.

I attended my first Hawk game in 1968. I was fully infected within 5 minutes of being in “Iowa Stadium”.

I’ll never not be passionate about the Hawks. I’ll never stop attending or watching. They’ve given me so much joy, including many from Kirk.

Am I a “defender”?
Dsm-4 retard for sure. Lucky for you dsm-5 is out.

Iowa played 3 decent teams this year - PSU, Michigan and Tenn - and has yet to score a point. Sad
I know the coordinators get blamed but the offense just doesn’t have enough talent to compete with good teams. And defensively, what does it say about the talent when the defense gets rolled that badly in three games against ranked teams? Parker is a great DC working most years with a few really good players and some decent players around them. He knows how to build discipline and game plans as well or better than any DC in college football. Problem is that doesn’t matter when teams with superior athleticism and speed just out athlete them.

Their recruiting is going downhill fast. The amount of money being spent on recruiting for the amount of revenue that is brought in is criminal. I don’t know if this is Kirk’s stubbornness , inadequacy or if it is the Budget that is allowed. Once again , if it is the budget then they are over spending somewhere else

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT