ADVERTISEMENT

I Finally Understand Why Cons Like FOX

Nov 28, 2010
Maryland
slide_407638_5106256_free.jpg

Despite this thread, the left's monopoly on the media is still over. Sucks, I know.

Originally posted by hawkbleeder:
Despite this thread, the left's monopoly on the media is still over. Sucks, I know.
We've always had a corporate media in this country, I don't think the left ever stood a chance. It does suck, I know.

Originally posted by Wahawk56:
I thought this thread was gonna be about cookie

ec
She tore into Kitty Boo Boo last night. Was that the finale? They need to keep that thing going that show needs seasons with 20+ episodes. Some how that episode almost seemed like a dream sequence with all the fast paced plot point reversals.

cookieone1.jpg

Originally posted by naturalmwa:
Originally posted by Wahawk56:
I thought this thread was gonna be about cookie

ec
She tore into Kitty Boo Boo last night. Was that the finale? They need to keep that thing going that show needs seasons with 20+ episodes. Some how that episode almost seemed like a dream sequence with all the fast paced plot point reversals.

ec
Yeah, that was it for the season. I believe they are going to go longer next season. Can't wait to see the wrath of Lucious. He's a bad guy, but the bad guy everyone roots for like Heisenberg and Vic Mackey.

I admit to wondering about this myself.

When I was growing up in rural Iowa, I knew two different kids who would make a little extra money by hanging around the Greyhound depot. According to them, they were getting $10 bucks a pop, and they considered it easy money. This was not a lifestyle, but something that they did on more than one occasion.

They seemed to think they were doing the exploiting rather than the other way around, so when I first heard these sorts of exploits described with the new, more modern spin, I was somewhat perplexed.

They seemed to go on to lead normal lives from what little I know of them in later life.

$10 to a poor white kid in those days? That was a lot of money. Minimum wage was only $1.25.

Originally posted by Titus Andronicus:
When I was growing up in rural Iowa, I knew two different kids who would make a little extra money by hanging around the Greyhound depot. According to them, they were getting $10 bucks a pop, and they considered it easy money. This was not a lifestyle, but something that they did on more than one occasion.

$10 to a poor white kid in those days? That was a lot of money. Minimum wage was only $1.25.

See they were small business entrepreneurs, who pulled themselves up by their bootstraps. Big Government (law enforcement) would have gotten in the way of a free market and killed job creation. See how they beat the minimum wage. Out of poverty, you just have to work harder.

Re: I Finally Understand Why Cons Like FOX[/URL]bladel posted on 3/19/2015...

Because it gently strokes their Fear Clitoris, before plunging in their Outrage Vagina.

"V" stands for victory.

Originally posted by THE_DEVIL:

Originally posted by What Would Jesus Do?:
ec
Interesting responses so far in this thread. Willingly ignoring the topic= supporting the topic?
Hard to answer when don't know the context. I assumed it has to do with that teacher that got 15 years that got wwjd riled up.

Of course, he omitted that fact if true. So, why address it? We knew what he meant to imply with it, and are used to his practices here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT