ADVERTISEMENT

I got a whole vasectomy today

Moral

HR Legend
Sep 29, 2017
Here are some girls I won't be able to knock up now.

tumblr_p34s29zqbl1u6r64so1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p1em9laSDH1ubedmio1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pazf844tH71v3uy3do1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oa8jttKZSr1r3aa3po1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p87wxttoTa1x1eixoo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pbchxoiw0Z1vm12wwo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p8jpqdtErN1vaze17o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9v8a5u1er1xpiuowo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9r5clgLrk1wwos78o1_640.jpg

Does it currently hurt to nut or are you all good?

All good here. After my vasectomy I was supposed to go hang with the friend crew but I never show. Friend get nervous and call cops and say where is moral never show after medical procedure. The police say you no worry moral meet many hot womens after vasectomy and is do sex into them but not giving any pregnancies and is doing good evacuations too. The friends say oh no more worry than and thank you police.

All good here. After my vasectomy I was supposed to go hang with the friend crew but I never show. Friend get nervous and call cops and say where is moral never show after medical procedure. The police say you no worry moral meet many hot womens after vasectomy and is do sex into them but not giving any pregnancies and is doing good evacuations too. The friends say oh no more worry than and thank you police.
Call me racist, but Moral's always reminded me of a Haitian former-kingpin refugee. Can't quite put my finger on it. Just the impression I get I suppose.

Reactions: Moral

Pure. Poetry.

1) pic of softball size sack or it didn't happen
2) does this mean you have to change your avatar to something less masculine?

Reactions: Rudolph and Moral
You had no chance in the first place. So does knock up mean jerk off to anymore? Never had a ball removal so I wouldn’t know how the hot dog beatings go.

I don't know how you could say that. I have made it very clear on these forums that I often have sexy time with many attractive womans and for such long durations that my friends are call the cops but the cops say no worry anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT