ADVERTISEMENT

I got the job!!

Thomas Barnes

All-Conference
Feb 1, 2014
Denver, Colorado
I got the job!! I am the newest satellite salesman on team emperron and they said the faster I start the faster I start making money!! I have to go to work to quit and I know that will be hard but it is time to start moving up in the world!!

3371284.gif

I got the job!! I am the newest satellite salesman on team emperron and they said the faster I start the faster I start making money!! I have to go to work to quit and I know that will be hard but it is time to start moving up in the world!!

Congrats! I look forward to you paying more income taxes.

You have now become a job hopper. Soon you will be
selling used cars, then hosting Tupperware parties,
and then a salesman at Toys R Us.

Bottom Line: Go to a Community Junior College and
get some real job skills for the 21st century.

i googled Emperron and got this,

Here is the job listing and it does NOT have gay kissing on there!! This is a good job chance for me and I do not care what you put. Look at it and tell me who is laughing now???

Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned)

• Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services, in order to persuade potential customers to purchase a product or service.
  • Obtain customer information such as name, address, and payment method, and enter orders into computers.
  • Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals.
  • Adhere to development plan by closing sales and meeting monthly sales goals.

Our benefits include:

• Bonuses
  • Great Schedules
  • Industry-leading Technology
  • Dental Coverage
  • Friendly Atmosphere
  • Paid Vacation
  • Paid Sick Time
  • Lucrative Leads
  • Career Growth Opportunities
REQUIREMENTS:
Qualifications:

• Must be over 16 years of age
  • Experience preferred in telemarketing or sales experience
  • Professional attire and demeanor
  • Ability to work individually and as part of a team
  • Critical Thinking — using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems

Congrats! So now that you officially got the job, what do you actually sell? Give HROT your sales pitch, and I bet it will be easier than shooting fish in a barrel and get you off to a great start at the new job.

Congrats TB!

I know this isn't real, but if it were, please don't quit your other job just yet.

I am real and I am happy to get ahead with this. I do not know how people are on here but I am just me even if yo do not like it!

I put my dang picture there so you can all be happy and go ahead and laugh at me all you want

Here is the job listing and it does NOT have gay kissing on there!! This is a good job chance for me and I do not care what you put. Look at it and tell me who is laughing now???

Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned)

• Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services, in order to persuade potential customers to purchase a product or service.
  • Obtain customer information such as name, address, and payment method, and enter orders into computers.
  • Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals.
  • Adhere to development plan by closing sales and meeting monthly sales goals.

Our benefits include:

• Bonuses
  • Great Schedules
  • Industry-leading Technology
  • Dental Coverage
  • Friendly Atmosphere
  • Paid Vacation
  • Paid Sick Time
  • Lucrative Leads
  • Career Growth Opportunities
REQUIREMENTS:
Qualifications:

• Must be over 16 years of age
  • Experience preferred in telemarketing or sales experience
  • Professional attire and demeanor
  • Ability to work individually and as part of a team
  • Critical Thinking — using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
Congrats! You have the world by the balls now!
Soon you will be buying luxury automobiles and expensive homes and summer houses.
You will then be accepted as a real member of HROT.

Reactions: Thomas Barnes
I am real and I am happy to get ahead with this. I do not know how people are on here but I am just me even if yo do not like it!

I have for the most part tried to be helpful. It's hard to think you are not trolling us, because you are a little odd (to be fair).... But let's say this is all real, all I'm saying is don't quit your day job. Just yet at least. You can always do it later. If your new company is advising you to quit, so you can fully invest your time, they are saying that to make it so you have no other options.

LOL. No, you did not get the job. You got conned, and tricked into buying into a scam. BAU for you.

I have for the most part tried to be helpful. It's hard to think you are not trolling us, because you are a little odd (to be fair).... But let's say this is all real, all I'm saying is don't quit your day job. Just yet at least. You can always do it later. If your new company is advising you to quit, so you can fully invest your time, they are saying that to make it so you have no other options.

In addition to this, look deep into the lucrative sales leads. If they are not the Glengarry leads than you are most likely being scammed or misled on purrpose.
Also do be sure to check around to see just how many teenagers are working there.

I stand by my initial post on this- and have attached the link

http://pt.menplaces.com/cruising/canada/perron/

Reactions: coffhawk

I put my dang picture there so you can all be happy and go ahead and laugh at me all you want
Is this pic real this time?

Nice try Barnes but I know that guy in the picture. He doesn't live in Colorado and he loves to smoke weed.

Reactions: Kenneth Griffin
Well I went in and quit and I will be starting Friday or Monday already. My boss asked me if I was going to stay two weeks and said I wild be missed and hard to replace. I am very excited!!!

TB why don't you show us your stockpile of supplies or at least the contract you signed. Give us some proof you aren't lying to us. Your track record is nothing but lies.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT