ADVERTISEMENT

I got the job!!

Well if you don't sell anything for an entire day by my calculations you would make $56 dollars. No commision no bonus. How are these sales "easy". If they were so easy I doubt they would bring in a bunch of people for $7 an hour to make them.

Well I will not go home until I have a sale and we have a lot of leads. Plus they will have me talk to a lot of people that cancelled and he said they are easy since they already know and bought the service they just need a different person to talk to. Those pay double!!

Well I will not go home until I have a sale and we have a lot of leads. Plus they will have me talk to a lot of people that cancelled and he said they are easy since they already know and bought the service they just need a different person to talk to. Those pay double!!
You're selling satellite tv, correct?

I drove there this morning to make sure I know I can be there in time!! I am nervous and hope this works out and to all of you saying stuff I work at an office and I DO NOT BUY THINGS!! I will be selling to our customers and I will be guaranteed 7 dollars an hour plus bonuses but if I stay busy I will make 50 dollars an hour!!!
Good luck young man, and to think they said public school graduates would never make it in the real world.

Reactions: Thomas Barnes
Good luck young man, and to think they said public school graduates would never make it in the real world.

Grads-of-Life-PSA-Image.jpg

Loogey, it's time to give up the Thomas Barnes moniker and head on back to HaLo where a select few idiots love your crap.

It is time for you to give up at life like your mom did with her diet!!! You are stupid and hate everything and nobody likes you or your posts. Go count mine and yours and you will know what kind of real LOSER you are!!!!

Wait it's dish network your selling? I thought it was the cool saving package so I could get like cars for free and such.

Wait it's dish network your selling? I thought it was the cool saving package so I could get like cars for free and such.

Maybe you cannot read for two days??? No I am not selling savings since that was so much money and was gonna be hard to find the money. I went to get a real job like everybody said and I did and people like you come here to make fun of me even if you do not know what you are talking about!!

TB. Once you start making fat bonus checks from satellite sales, will you then buy in to the selling savings company as well? Between both places you have mentioned the nice cars driven by all. Just think what kind of whip you could roll in doing both?

I think that really is not a good idea I mean the guy sounded good but why should I have to PAY?? Plus That may be to much to do 2 different jobs full time.

When you say 'I got the job', are you referring to the hand job you got behind the Dairy Queen by that transvestite hooker?

Reactions: dgordo
When you say 'I got the job', are you referring to the hand job you got behind the Dairy Queen by that transvestite hooker?

The most awful part of this isn't even the transvestite hooker. It's the hand job. What is this? 7th grade winter dance?

This stinks I am here and they say that we do not get to use our phones during the day or even in training class. I startr training soon and I will be LIVE later today!! The guy that hired me came by and said Hey there is my big time closer!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT