ADVERTISEMENT

I got the job!!

Congrats!!! Does this mean you'll stop being nuts on here now?

LOL. Your boss was thrilled to get rid of your dumb arse, and couldn't wait to get you out the door. I can only imagine the laughter of your co-workers after you left.

I got a job today did you???? Why do you have to be so stupid you think you are gods gift but I do not see any proof of your job? I bet you work washjng dishes or something else stupid like that and that is why you are so mad all the time.

You might be able to make a bit of side income purchasing alcohol for your co-workers, I doubt many are 21. Companies like your new employer like to get them young and dumb.

Reactions: JWolf74
TB why don't you show us your stockpile of supplies or at least the contract you signed. Give us some proof you aren't lying to us. You're track record is nothing but lies.

Should I give you the company page so you can call them to find out mr detective?? What is with you and everybody here since everybody here is perfect but I sm all lies??? WHAT DO YOU WANT???

Should I give you the company page so you can call them to find out mr detective?? What is with you and everybody here since everybody here is perfect but I sm all lies??? WHAT DO YOU WANT???
Nude photos of your wife. Were a simple people, and easy to please, here on HROT.....well maybe not, idk.

I got a job today did you???? Why do you have to be so stupid you think you are gods gift but I do not see any proof of your job? I bet you work washjng dishes or something else stupid like that and that is why you are so mad all the time.

No, you did not get a job today...you were conned into buying some junk to sell. Washing dishes would be a step up from what you are doing.

Which of my jobs do you want to hear about? The law firm, the farm, or my real estate business?

Actual proof of this job. Not a website anyone can go to. Stop lying to us. Have the police talked to you about identity theft yet?

Reactions: praguehawk
Has there been any discussion about how Thomas's avatar went from being a 98-pound weakling to YS's brother overnight?

Mr. Barnes, your doctor called. He said it was a big
mistake for you to stop taking your medications. You
are to immediately call Walgreens and get your old
prescription refilled.

Reactions: Wahawk56
de475eba31f800ec5509b09726301de9.jpg

Reactions: HawkMFT
Here is the job listing and it does NOT have gay kissing on there!! This is a good job chance for me and I do not care what you put. Look at it and tell me who is laughing now???

Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned)

• Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services, in order to persuade potential customers to purchase a product or service.
  • Obtain customer information such as name, address, and payment method, and enter orders into computers.
  • Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals.
  • Adhere to development plan by closing sales and meeting monthly sales goals.

Our benefits include:

• Bonuses
  • Great Schedules
  • Industry-leading Technology
  • Dental Coverage
  • Friendly Atmosphere
  • Paid Vacation
  • Paid Sick Time
  • Lucrative Leads
  • Career Growth Opportunities
REQUIREMENTS:
Qualifications:

• Must be over 16 years of age
  • Experience preferred in telemarketing or sales experience
  • Professional attire and demeanor
  • Ability to work individually and as part of a team
  • Critical Thinking — using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
No job respect but that job is the first step on the sales job ladder. You may indeed make it work and make a lot of money but I would bet the turnover is quite high. Your job is commonly called a telemarketer but good luck and congrats

Sooo, TB did give two weeks, but his boss was like, "Naw, that's ok".

His boss with HR after he left.....

8cdd4-danceoffice.gif

No job respect but that job is the first step on the sales job ladder. You may indeed make it work and make a lot of money but I would bet the turnover is quite high. Your job is commonly called a telemarketer but good luck and congrats

Do you think I made the wrong choice??? I do not think I still can go back to my old job so I really hope this is good like they said.

Thomas Barnes is hereby awarded
"The Troll of May, 2015"

Could you imagine if this dude was legit. If he was this would be like the worlds gift to HROT. It would be hours and hours of entertainment that you just couldn't get anywhere else. Like watching Trailer Park Boys but a living breathing version.

Reactions: dalynchmob
Could you imagine if this dude was legit. If he was this would be like the worlds gift to HROT. It would be hours and hours of entertainment that you just couldn't get anywhere else. Like watching Trailer Park Boys but a living breathing version.
xMDCp.png

Reactions: HallofFame
I drove there this morning to make sure I know I can be there in time!! I am nervous and hope this works out and to all of you saying stuff I work at an office and I DO NOT BUY THINGS!! I will be selling to our customers and I will be guaranteed 7 dollars an hour plus bonuses but if I stay busy I will make 50 dollars an hour!!!

Loogey, it's time to give up the Thomas Barnes moniker and head on back to HaLo where a select few idiots love your crap.

Reactions: HallofFame
I drove there this morning to make sure I know I can be there in time!! I am nervous and hope this works out and to all of you saying stuff I work at an office and I DO NOT BUY THINGS!! I will be selling to our customers and I will be guaranteed 7 dollars an hour plus bonuses but if I stay busy I will make 50 dollars an hour!!!
What's this even mean? $7 an hour if you shove pencils up your arse all week, but $50 if you stay busy? Guaranteed $50 if you stay busy? Or $7 base pay an hour and a bonus for every sale that could lead to $50 an hour? If it's the latter, which I assume it is, then you not only have to stay busy, but be able to sell. Sales is hard work, just picking up the phone 100 times a day won't get it done. You may work your ass off all day for $56 dollars total if you don't sell. If you're indeed real, which I doubt, and you're as dumb as you lead on here, you will be crying yourself to sleep at night.

What's this even mean? $7 an hour if you shove pencils up your arse all week, but $50 if you stay busy? Guaranteed $50 if you stay busy? Or $7 base pay an hour and a bonus for every sale that could lead to $50 an hour? If it's the latter, which I assume it is, then you not only have to stay busy, but be able to sell. Sales is hard work, just picking up the phone 100 times a day won't get it done. You may work your ass off all day for $56 dollars total if you don't sell. If you're indeed real, which I doubt, and you're as dumb as you lead on here, you will be crying yourself to sleep at night.

No as I said before that is my base and I will get commission and things so it will not just be 56. Plus he said I will get a bunch of easy sales if I follow the training and that starts tomorrow morning.

Thomas Barnes drinks the Kool-Aid for $7 an hour.
There are no "easy" sales, just "easy" victims like you.

No as I said before that is my base and I will get commission and things so it will not just be 56. Plus he said I will get a bunch of easy sales if I follow the training and that starts tomorrow morning.
Well if you don't sell anything for an entire day by my calculations you would make $56 dollars. No commision no bonus. How are these sales "easy". If they were so easy I doubt they would bring in a bunch of people for $7 an hour to make them.

Thomas don't listen to any of these guys. Your ability to stay off welfare is an inspiration to other Obama voters like ciggy, tarheel, junior, natural, 80, WWJD, torbee . . . well the list is quite long. The point is you're a hero and don't you forget it.

Reactions: Thomas Barnes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT