ADVERTISEMENT

I had coffee with 2 friends yesterday, both liberals & both think Trump is going to win in November

Are you trying to say all Latinos are illegal immigrants? That is a pretty wide generalization. Maybe that is why Trump is polling better with that segment than previous years.

No, I am not; sorry if that's how I came across. But lets face it; in 2020, a lot of Latinos who were born in the US became eligible to vote; Latinos helped Biden win Arizona, for example. Many of these Latino voters have family members who came here illegally & Trump wants them gone.

Trumps biggest issue is always self inflicted. The issues often don’t matter. The guy is an outlier. Throw out the rule book. Will those Muslims in 9 states make up for the votes that Trump has lost from Libertarians leaning conservatives , women , military, and others that plain won’t vote for him no matter what

I have no idea; I am not sure if anyone does.

The biggest challenge for Biden, other than his age and palpable lack of vigor, is that some voters do not seem to understand economic cycles.

The causes of the current inflation were years in the making, going back to the recovery from the 2008 recession. Biden gets blamed for it, but Trump is at least as responsible.

Unfortunately, genuine swing voters, on average, tend to be less-informed than other voters, and are probably more receptive to the "things were better under Trump" canard.

No, I am not; sorry if that's how I came across. But lets face it; in 2020, a lot of Latinos who were born in the US became eligible to vote; Latinos helped Biden win Arizona, for example. Many of these Latino voters have family members who came here illegally & Trump wants them gone.
there was probably more election fraud and cheating in AZ and GA and Penn. than all other states combined. latinos are going to be cited as the reason for trump's win in AZ and Nevada and New Mexico. this time.

The biggest challenge for Biden, other than his age and palpable lack of vigor, is that some voters do not seem to understand economic cycles.

The causes of the current inflation were years in the making, going back to the recovery from the 2008 recession. Biden gets blamed for it, but Trump is at least as responsible.

Unfortunately, genuine swing voters, on average, tend to be less-informed than other voters, and are probably more receptive to the "things were better under Trump" canard.
this is a very reasonable post

Trump has a woman voter problem.

Women are the largest single voting bloc in GEs and have been so since 1964.

With this voting bloc, Biden has opened up a double digit advantage, possibly as high as 15 percentage points according to some national polls. This gap is higher than Trump’s advantage with men voters.

Women are substantially outpacing men in new voter registration since the last election, especially since Roe v. Wade was overturned. These voters are motivated. Florida is now a battleground state.

Said it before - women voters are going to teach Trump/the GOP a lesson in 2024.

Exactly, just look at the special elections since Roe v Wade

Not surprised based on Trump calling John McCain a loser for getting captured.
Well it went blue down ballot as well. Which surprised me more. I guess forgot about the whole General Kelly incident as well. I’m sure word got around.

I think that people (especially independents) thinking Trump is nuts is going to help push Biden to victory.

But like you said, there are so many factors at play. My one friend commented that he looked forward to the debates, and I brought up that Biden's camp wants the mics cut off when it is not that person's turn to talk.

The economy, the border (85% of those who enter illegally are getting released into the country) and the Israel/Hamas war are huge issues, too. Muslim Americans are mobilizing in 9 swing states and are promising to abandon Biden and make sure he loses.

I don't understand why Muslims would organize against Biden. It seems like cutting off your nose to spite your face. Trump signed an executive order to ban US entry of people from primarily Muslim countries while president. They may be helping to elect a person that wouldn't think twice about deporting them. Trump's not a Muslim guy.

I don't understand why Muslims would organize against Biden. It seems like cutting off your nose to spite your face. Trump signed an executive order to ban US entry of people from primarily Muslim countries while president. They may be helping to elect a person that wouldn't think twice about deporting them. Trump's not a Muslim guy.

They are going to teach Democrats a lesson.

See the story in this thread:

• Sad
Reactions: Lindemann
The people you see in Texas coming across the border are unable to vote in federal elections.
this is absolutely and 100% false . bigtime false. they are supposed to not vote. they cheat and vote anyways, or the dems just use them and SAY they voted. in other words: "where did these sudden 2 million biden votes come from outta nowhere?" dems answer: "duh, 10 million dem latinos crossed over the border".

yes they are not eligible to vote. but that does not stop dems. they are not eligible for a lot of things they get. like school for their kids and obamacare, as well.

they are
I was surprised. My argument was that Trump's ceiling is 40% of the vote and independents are not going to want 4 more years of chaos that they saw between 2017-2021. They both, nevertheless, think Trump will win in the choice between 2 bad candidates.
wrong.

muslims love dems and biden, this might be some sort of false flag. biden gives them money through proxy in iran, and biden pockets kick backs.

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69
this is absolutely and 100% false . bigtime false. they are supposed to not vote. they cheat and vote anyways, or the dems just use them and SAY they voted. in other words: "where did these sudden 2 million biden votes come from outta nowhere?" dems answer: "duh, 10 million dem latinos crossed over the border".

yes they are not eligible to vote. but that does not stop dems. they are not eligible for a lot of things they get. like school for their kids and obamacare, as well.
Sandy Hook wasn’t real either. All staged false flag.

I'm an optimist. I can't help but to believe that reason will enter into the discussion before November. I think as the election approaches, Americans will be a little more serious in deciding their vote. That favors Biden.

Who’s your go to on AM radio now for information. Still listen to Alex Jones even though he’s been compromised
alex has been compromised? never heard that one. I actually think that clay and buck do a fairly good job. It's 550 am here in the morning with trey Ware. then glenn beck at 9 am. 1200 am san antonio. clay and buck at 11 am 1200 am. still on 1200 am for hannity at 2 pm. then joe pags at 5 pm. around 7 pm it's michael berry . then usually some jesse kelly.

alex has been compromised? never heard that one. I actually think that clay and buck do a fairly good job. It's 550 am here in the morning with trey Ware. then glenn beck at 9 am. 1200 am san antonio. clay and buck at 11 am 1200 am. still on 1200 am for hannity at 2 pm. then joe pags at 5 pm. around 7 pm it's michael berry . then usually some jesse kelly.

How do you end up MAGA? See above.

Watch the Truth vs Alex Jones. He had to apologize and admit Sandy Hook was real. Thus he’s compermised.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
there was probably more election fraud and cheating in AZ and GA and Penn. than all other states combined. latinos are going to be cited as the reason for trump's win in AZ and Nevada and New Mexico. this time.
So, every state that Trump won in 2020, the election was legitimate. Only those he lost were full of fraud? Yeah, right.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT