ADVERTISEMENT

I had coffee with 2 friends yesterday, both liberals & both think Trump is going to win in November

How are Latinos going to vote for Trump when he wants to round them up & deport them?
Lots of news articles say many Latinos here legally are in happy with the wide open border. Latinos also hard core Catholic.

Trump isn’t going to win the Latino vote but the beneficial impact for Biden will be less.

Reactions: Franisdaman
yes, it was a blip. he should not have listened to evil liar fake scientist dude . falacy or fucci-me or wahtever that idiots name was.
It's crazy, OIT used to be the one sort of loveable wacko conspiracy guy on here, and now his posts are indistinguishable from mainstream Republican talking points. I'd be upset if I were OIT, that was your thing!

Cornell, the one in NY, not Iowa. How exactly did he screw up aids research? Do tell.
he did almost the same thing as he did with covid: a whole bunch of liberal driven non sense. like, "don't say gays are getting aids, it will be homophobia". stuff like this. "don't say china labs grew covid in the lab, it's china phobia" instead say rebubs are racist. that will cure it. oh and make sure big pharma invests heavily.

It's crazy, OIT used to be the one sort of loveable wacko conspiracy guy on here, and now his posts are indistinguishable from mainstream Republican talking points. I'd be upset if I were OIT, that was your thing!
this was pre trump and during obama years. I was hoping back then trump would come along, or somebody like him. I really have not changed. the country did, though.

this is absolutely and 100% false . bigtime false. they are supposed to not vote. they cheat and vote anyways, or the dems just use them and SAY they voted. in other words: "where did these sudden 2 million biden votes come from outta nowhere?" dems answer: "duh, 10 million dem latinos crossed over the border".

yes they are not eligible to vote. but that does not stop dems. they are not eligible for a lot of things they get. like school for their kids and obamacare, as well.

How did two million illegal immigrants cross the border and vote illegally for Biden?

Don't voters have to provide a name and address that matches voter registration records when they vote?

Can you explain how this works?

this was pre trump and during obama years. I was hoping back then trump would come along, or somebody like him. I really have not changed. the country did, though.
Oh I know you haven't changed, that was my point. The mainstream Republicans are stealing your thunder now. You used to stand out, and now you're just one of the masses in the Republican party.

Trump has a woman voter problem.

Women are the largest single voting bloc in GEs and have been so since 1964.

With this voting bloc, Biden has opened up a double digit advantage, possibly as high as 15 percentage points according to some national polls. This gap is higher than Trump’s advantage with men voters.

Women are substantially outpacing men in new voter registration since the last election, especially since Roe v. Wade was overturned. These voters are motivated. Florida is now a battleground state.

Said it before - women voters are going to teach Trump/the GOP a lesson in 2024.
We’ll see; I think Trump wins by a narrow margin. The debates will be big; interesting to see if Biden can talk without a tele-prompter.

he did almost the same thing as he did with covid: a whole bunch of liberal driven non sense. like, "don't say gays are getting aids, it will be homophobia". stuff like this. "don't say china labs grew covid in the lab, it's china phobia" instead say rebubs are racist. that will cure it. oh and make sure big pharma invests heavily.
More heterosexual people have died of aids than homosexuals. How do you square that?

I'm an optimist. I can't help but to believe that reason will enter into the discussion before November. I think as the election approaches, Americans will be a little more serious in deciding their vote. That favors Biden.
More “serious” in voting for someone who should arguably be in a nursing home. 😉

That's all they need at this point...what does Trump have? Not the economy, not drill baby drill, not the border
Those are exactly the areas that Trump leads in….i.e., his running of the economy and the handling of the southern border. Where have you been? Even lefty CNN and left leaning NBC polls say such.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
Those are exactly the areas that Trump leads in….i.e., his running of the economy and the handling of the southern border. Where have you been? Even lefty CNN and left leaning NBC polls say such.

You still believing polls?

Reactions: GOHOX69
Of course he has a chance. American voters have proven themselves to be not overly informed or bright.
Pompous people like you are going to be fun to listen to whine after Trump wins the next election.

this may be true but a lot of it is false narratives about women's rights. which are made up and false. fake rights. a lot of women see this and can tell the difference between false and made up garbage and things which actually matter.
Again. Whoever ran your handle before was much better. Please get better. At least you used to be entertaining.

Reactions: GOHOX69
How did two million illegal immigrants cross the border and vote illegally for Biden?

Don't voters have to provide a name and address that matches voter registration records when they vote?

Can you explain how this works?
I'm saying they did not vote. I'm saying biden and the dems lie and just say they voted. to add up votes. for biden. that are not there. ghost votes.

Again. Whoever ran your handle before was much better. Please get better. At least you used to be entertaining.
I don't think I have changed one bit. this narrative is strange. I took off for three years while biden ruled or obama did. now I am back.

Well, we’re discussing the upcoming 2024 election. Maybe you have a crystal ball.

Look at all the abortion referendums and special elections since 2020 and then add in Trump's legal troubles and how well Haley did against him. It will be worse than 2020. Biden has young voters and especially women, whereas Trump has lost voters..to think otherwise is crazy

Nice try. I am not the only one that this is obvious to. Take a break and regroup. You can do this.
maybe you and two buddies decided to start the narrative through pm or emails? I dunno but I've seen like 3 people say it- and I don't see it. so maybe you can help, how have I changed?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT