ADVERTISEMENT

I had coffee with 2 friends yesterday, both liberals & both think Trump is going to win in November

If Trump could stay on message. He’d win walking away. Would have won in 2020 if he had stayed on message as well. Instead of well being nuts. Will be interesting with the third party candidates such as RFK Jr, Stein, and Cornell. Seen them polling at a combined 18 percent. Depending on which states they are strong in that can really change the dynamics. If that holds or grows it could be a Perot, Clinton, Bush/Dole type of election.
Neither major party candidate is offering anything different. So I think the third party surge will hold. Honestly have no clue right now who wins.
We are the dumbest populace in the world. It’s truly remarkable that there are people who think Biden is worse than Trump. We’re fooked.

It's crazy, OIT used to be the one sort of loveable wacko conspiracy guy on here, and now his posts are indistinguishable from mainstream Republican talking points. I'd be upset if I were OIT, that was your thing!
Yep. He was the only guy I had on ignore here for at least a decade. Now there are at least a dozen him…not counting one guy who has 6 handles.

I would love for you to do that. Again. Whoever was OiT before was so much more entertaining. You don't even try.
ok well let us try this: what was entertaining? when I used to say I attended the architects and engineers for 9-11 truth conference? or when I used to do false flag fridays, trying to tie in events around the world to our cia? or when I used to do predictions of like the next ship to sink or the next train derailment? or when I used to say I went to the grassy knoll and met some homeless guy who said he was there as a schoolboy when jfk was shot? ok that one was fun in downtown dallas.

ok well let us try this: what was entertaining? when I used to say I attended the architects and engineers for 9-11 truth conference? or when I used to do false flag fridays, trying to tie in events around the world to our cia? or when I used to do predictions of like the next ship to sink or the next train derailment? or when I used to say I went to the grassy knoll and met some homeless guy who said he was there as a schoolboy when jfk was shot? ok that one was fun in downtown dallas.
Just stop.

Well, I guess the summary for this TLDR thread is that we have two great choices for President. No matter who wins, everything will be great!

Women and young people are likely to gut Trump come November. Wait until football season rolls around, the DNC will open the media floodgates and will remind everyone once again of the damage that addle brained nincompoop has done to this country. And they’ve got a lot of money to burn. The GOP down ballot effect may crater the entire party for years to come. It will likely be closer than I like but most Americans are reasonable people and they won’t be voting for Donald. He was fired for a reason.

Those are exactly the areas that Trump leads in….i.e., his running of the economy and the handling of the southern border. Where have you been? Even lefty CNN and left leaning NBC polls say such.

😆 you seriously believe this. You reside in an alternate reality.

Chis, you are so incredibly stupid. Anyone paying attention knows that Hans81 is 100% correct & it is you who clearly live in an alternate reality; put the booze, your car keys and Twitter away, will ya, and read what follows. As everyone can see, Trump has HUGE leads when it comes to the economy & immigration/the border. Hell, look at the ABC chart; Trump leads in 7 of the 10 issues (Biden and Trump are tied in one issue).

From CNN on April 28, 2024, unless otherwise noted:

* Assessing Biden’s time in office so far, 61% say his presidency thus far has been a failure, while 39% say it’s been a success.

* Biden’s approval ratings for the economy (34%) and inflation (29%) remain starkly negative, as voters say economic concerns are more important to them when choosing a candidate than they were in each of the past two presidential contests.

* From PEW Research (Feb 15): 18% say the U.S. government is doing a good job dealing with the large number of migrants at the border, while 80% say it is doing a bad job, including 45% who say it is doing a very bad job.

* Among independents, 51% say Trump’s presidency was successful, while only 37% see Biden’s as a success.

* Biden's worst issue approval rating – for his handling of the war between Israel and Hamas in Gaza – yields 28% approval to 71% disapproval, including an 81% disapproval mark among those younger than 35 and majority disapproval among Democrats (53%).

* Trump’s support in the CNN poll among registered voters holds steady at 49% in a head-to-head matchup against Biden, the same as in CNN’s last national poll on the race in January, while Biden’s stands at 43%, not significantly different from January’s 45%.

* Among all voters, when independent candidates Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and Cornel West and Green Party candidate Jill Stein are included in the matchup, Trump holds 42% to Biden’s 33%, with Kennedy at 16%, West at 4% and Stein at 3%. Kennedy draws 13% each from supporters of Biden and Trump in the initial two-way matchup.

May 5, 2024 ABC Poll:

ImportanceTrust_v02_KA_1714772314621_hpEmbed.jpg

For more, here are the 3 stories:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin
Chis, you are so incredibly stupid. Anyone paying attention knows that Hans81 is 100% correct & it is you who clearly live in an alternate reality; put the booze, your car keys and Twitter away, will ya, and read what follows. As everyone can see, Trump has HUGE leads when it comes to the economy & immigration/the border. Hell, look at the ABC chart; Trump leads in 7 of the 10 issues (Biden and Trump are tied in one issue).

* Assessing Biden’s time in office so far, 61% say his presidency thus far has been a failure, while 39% say it’s been a success.

* Biden’s approval ratings for the economy (34%) and inflation (29%) remain starkly negative, as voters say economic concerns are more important to them when choosing a candidate than they were in each of the past two presidential contests.

* From PEW Research (Feb 15): 18% say the U.S. government is doing a good job dealing with the large number of migrants at the border, while 80% say it is doing a bad job, including 45% who say it is doing a very bad job.

* Among independents, 51% say Trump’s presidency was successful, while only 37% see Biden’s as a success.

* Biden's worst issue approval rating – for his handling of the war between Israel and Hamas in Gaza – yields 28% approval to 71% disapproval, including an 81% disapproval mark among those younger than 35 and majority disapproval among Democrats (53%).

* Trump’s support in the CNN poll among registered voters holds steady at 49% in a head-to-head matchup against Biden, the same as in CNN’s last national poll on the race in January, while Biden’s stands at 43%, not significantly different from January’s 45%.

* Among all voters, when independent candidates Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and Cornel West and Green Party candidate Jill Stein are included in the matchup, Trump holds 42% to Biden’s 33%, with Kennedy at 16%, West at 4% and Stein at 3%. Kennedy draws 13% each from supporters of Biden and Trump in the initial two-way matchup.

May 5, 2024 ABC Poll:

Didn't you say in post 1 that you were surprised that people thought Trump would win?

May 5, 2024 ABC Poll:

Didn't ABC had Hillary winning? Have you not learned about polls in the last 8 years?

I didn't say anything about "people." I said 2 friends, who are both liberals, thought Trump would win in the choice between 2 bad candidates.
Are you saying your 2 friends weren't actual "people"? (Stuffed animals)
Or that because they are liberal, they aren't actually "people"?

He's here to troll and personally attack. It's his only purpose here.

I just pointed out your stupidity and then showed that you were 100% wrong and this is all you got? You are beyond pathetic. And that's not really trolling now, is it.

And sometimes I point out your lies. Here is just one example of your many lies:

Oh and fyi I am not a liberal, I am a centrist and independent who registered as a Democrat in 2020 for 1st time so I could caucus for Biden who I knew could and would beat Trump.

Been hearing all this as well. People like to talk. None of them want to watch. Listen.

The last few votes recently have been overwhelmingly Democratic.

It’s not just Roe that will decide, it’s an overwhelmingly populace that knows that anyone is better than trump. Even “slow” Joe.

I just pointed out your stupidity and then showed that you were 100% wrong and this is all you got? You are beyond pathetic. And that's not really trolling now, is it.

And sometimes I point out your lies. Here is just one example of your many lies:
Yes stalker that is accurate. I already posted facts to refute your continued gaslighting and trolling. Run along now to bump your threads.

Been hearing all this as well. People like to talk. None of them want to watch. Listen.

The last few votes recently have been overwhelmingly Democratic.

It’s not just Roe that will decide, it’s an overwhelmingly populace that knows that anyone is better than trump. Even “slow” Joe.
Correct as Simon who predicted no red wave has continued to show the Democrats are kicking the fascist cults ass election after election. FACT

Yes stalker that is accurate. I already posted facts to refute your continued gaslighting and trolling. Run along now to bump your threads.

LOL....all you post is tweets, not facts. And lets be honest; you can't say one bad thing about a Democrat.

Run along now to bump your arrest thread but be sure to post mug shots from the multiple times you have been arrested. Mug shots are something you and Trump have in common.

LOL....all you post is tweets, not facts. And lets be honest; you can't say one bad thing about a Democrat.

Run along now to bump your arrest thread but be sure to post mug shots from the multiple times you have been arrested. Mug shots are something you and Trump have in common.
If this is anything like Franisdaman threads on the other forums, it is gonna last forever

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT