ADVERTISEMENT

I Know Piss Says We Have 11-1 in the Bag, But the gooftards Are Focused on 1 Game Only

Shit like this is only going to make them more rabid--get it, rabid goofers--to win Saturday > https://www.startribune.com/minnesota-gophers-football-pj-fleck-disappointment-randball/600313151/ Hopefully the players aren't making reservations in Indy, like some of you assholes?! 🤡 🤣
Alright bro you were a chicken shit to bet last week, so you want to bet this week? Iowa loses I go away until 2024. Iowa wins you go away until 2024. Don't play chicken little all season.

Just terrified of that defense and their 6.17 yard per play average, or their 4.47 yard per rushing play...

Alright bro you were a chicken shit to bet last week, so you want to bet this week? Iowa loses I go away until 2024. Iowa wins you go away until 2024. Don't play chicken little all season.
You're confused; as usual. Where did I say Iowa loses? I said, 'get your head out of your ass,' and there's no way I'm betting that will happen! 🤣

Empty the tank at Kinnick Saturday and somehow, someway get a W and limp into bye week for a nice break before NW. A bye NOW would've been nice but a home rivalry game with a good crowd and good weather should fire up the troops, let's go Hawks!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT