ADVERTISEMENT

I may just be an old out-of-touch white guy…

Mayland

HR All-State
Mar 22, 2006
…but I can’t believe I live in a society where it’s acceptable to bring your dog to a public place, let them crap everywhere, and then expect somebody else to clean up after you.
I was about 5 feet away from stepping into somebody’s dogs**t in the Minneapolis airport. I’m sure there’s nothing airport personnel love more than cleaning that up.

…but I can’t believe I live in a society where it’s acceptable to bring your dog to a public place, let them crap everywhere, and then expect somebody else to clean up after you.
I was about 5 feet away from stepping into somebody’s dogs**t in the Minneapolis airport. I’m sure there’s nothing airport personnel love more than cleaning that up.
Sorry about that. But you're being harsh on my GF. I've been trying really hard to potty train her. Just kidding. You didn't go into the bathroom and play footsy with anyone did you?

It's called respect. Our society has become so self-involved with themselves and looking only for other people to give them respect, that they no longer respect others.

awful.

I once saw a lady let her little dog pee on the carpet at the Denver airport. So many people were walking by giving her shit. But what else can you do?
Not take you're dog to the airport and find a friend/sitter or place to board?

CSB - I was boarding a flight out of Denver a few years ago and a lady was trying to get her cat from the stroller carrier to a carry on and it got loose in the walkway bridge. Hilarious seeing her try to get her terrified cat as it ran around the mass of people trying to board the plane.

Irresponsible dog owners are the worst...
This. I wouldn't say these actions are "acceptable" but I do think there's some dog owners out there that just don't give a damn and are lazy pieces of shit. I deal w/ this on the trail sometimes. People let their dogs just take a crap right in the middle of the damn thing, and then leave it there.

you're comparatively young sounding to me. I don't even like it when they bring them into coffee shops or other eateries, let alone having them crap there.

Reactions: GOHOX69
Fixed it for you. I live near a crazy cat lady. She lets them roam at night. They love getting on my Jeep, and crapping in my back yard. The six foot privacy fence doesn't deter them.
When I was growing up my grandparents lived in a small town in SW Iowa. I think the population was like 100 people back in the mid-late 90's. They lived down the road (a couple blocks) from a cat lady that fed all the country strays. At any point you could drive by her house and there would be 30 or more cats on her property plus a shit ton just around that part of the town in general. They used to sneak into my grandpa's large garage that he had his shop in and stored their vehicles and boat. They would shit, piss, and throw up in his boat, so he started setting up his hunting traps in his garage, and when he'd trap one, he'd take it out into the country somewhere. Never did tell me what he would do to them, but I have a feeling it involved his pistol.

Not take you're dog to the airport and find a friend/sitter or place to board?

CSB - I was boarding a flight out of Denver a few years ago and a lady was trying to get her cat from the stroller carrier to a carry on and it got loose in the walkway bridge. Hilarious seeing her try to get her terrified cat as it ran around the mass of people trying to board the plane.
I meant besides yell at the lady as you walk by.

Reactions: flyfishstout_CO
When I was growing up my grandparents lived in a small town in SW Iowa. I think the population was like 100 people back in the mid-late 90's. They lived down the road (a couple blocks) from a cat lady that fed all the country strays. At any point you could drive by her house and there would be 30 or more cats on her property plus a shit ton just around that part of the neighbor in general. They used to sneak into my grandpa's large garage that he had his shop in and stored their vehicles and boat. They would shit, piss, and throw up in his boat, so he started setting up his hunting traps in his garage, and when he'd trap one, he'd take it out into the country somewhere. Never did tell me what he would do to them, but I have a feeling it involved his pistol.
Sounds like my dad and groundhogs, with a Louisville slugger

Reactions: McLovin32
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT