ADVERTISEMENT

I am becoming an e-bike evangelist ---- and this article articulates why very well

You know what I do for exercise I work real jobs and lift heavy weights.
Happy Love Island GIF by PeacockTV

• Wow
Reactions: NDallasRuss
I'm not buying it. Knowing more swear words isn't the same as people who use swear words because they don't know "better" words with which to express themselves. Using "fvckin'" like a "one-size-fits-all" adverb multiple times per sentence in no way demonstrates increased intelligence.

And cursing because your hand is in cold water or because your plane is about to crash isn't remotely the same as the idiots who can't tell a story or relay a thought (often out loud, in public) without relying on cursing to elucidate their thoughts.
I was going to " like " this but didn't want my fake name next to that muther fucking cacksacker @Rudedolp, so add one like to your total...

Reactions: NDallasRuss
You know who's jumping on the E bike bandwagon with both feet? The Amish, that's who. My neighbors Ezra and Caleb are starting to make Evil Knievel look like a piker...

Electric bicycles have been finding favor in a growing number of communities. From hunters to surfers and even soldiers, e-bikes and their low-cost, far-reaching transportation options have permeated a surprising number of different groups and use cases. The latest community adopting e-bikes en masse may be even more of a surprise: the Amish.

Amish communities, more often known for their black buggies pulled by horses, have been increasingly turning to electric bikes as an alternative form of transportation.

But how could that be?

It’s a common misconception that Amish communities entirely shun electricity and technology. Rather, each Amish church and its surrounding community decides its own rules regarding how much technology is integrated into daily life. There is no single Amish doctrine or set of regulations, since these rules are decided at the individual community level.

That means electric bicycles, which have become a much lower impact solution than cars, are booming in many Amish communities.

You know who's jumping on the E bike bandwagon with both feet? The Amish, that's who. My neighbors Ezra and Caleb are starting to make Evil Knievel look like a piker...

Electric bicycles have been finding favor in a growing number of communities. From hunters to surfers and even soldiers, e-bikes and their low-cost, far-reaching transportation options have permeated a surprising number of different groups and use cases. The latest community adopting e-bikes en masse may be even more of a surprise: the Amish.

Amish communities, more often known for their black buggies pulled by horses, have been increasingly turning to electric bikes as an alternative form of transportation.

But how could that be?

It’s a common misconception that Amish communities entirely shun electricity and technology. Rather, each Amish church and its surrounding community decides its own rules regarding how much technology is integrated into daily life. There is no single Amish doctrine or set of regulations, since these rules are decided at the individual community level.

That means electric bicycles, which have become a much lower impact solution than cars, are booming in many Amish communities.

And some of them they’ve done a little tuning to bypass the throttle. There’s this same Amish dude that will go flying by me all the time between Riverside and Kalona. Orange bike and he’s never not maintaining 30+ mph. He always gives me a wave though.

I was going to " like " this but didn't want my fake name next to that muther fucking cacksacker @Rudedolp, so add one like to your total...
I have removed my like for you, you complete and utter bitch snowflake who still can't bother to find out why I'm giving you so much shit for your absolutely ridiculously stupid-assed response to my first post in this thread.

Why? It's because you're a dumb, prideful dipshit of a man.

That's why.

Man up and ask me what my point actually is, maybe?

You goofy snowflake ƒuck.

I have removed my like for you, you complete and utter bitch snowflake who still can't bother to find out why I'm giving you so much shit for your absolutely ridiculously stupid-assed response to my first post in this thread.

Why? It's because you're a dumb, prideful dipshit of a man.

That's why.

Man up and ask me what my point actually is, maybe?

You goofy snowflake ƒuck.
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT