ADVERTISEMENT

I met a real live racist the other day....

The Tradition

HR King
Apr 23, 2002
So, I was in the hotel parking lot in Raleigh getting stuff out of my car and a couple walked by with some very expensive and pampered dogs.

"Nice dogs" I said to the couple, an Indian man and his female companion who looked like she was Korean?

Anyway, she kept walking and he stopped to talk to me.

He asked me where I was from. When I told him I was from Florida he asked if I thought DeSantis would win the election. I told him I didn't think DeSantis had a chance.

Then all of a sudden he started talking about BLM and how he hates American black people. He explained that he has no problem with blacks in Africa, but said that American blacks are all fat and lazy, looking for handouts or engaging in criminal activity.

I was literally shocked.

I said he was describing a culture thing rather than a racial thing. He wasn't having that and continued to rant about African Americans. I got my bags out of the car and said "have a nice walk" and went into the hotel.

Anyway, that's the CSB for tonight.

That's when I walk back into the hotel while pulling one of these,

ptdr.gif

So, I was in the hotel parking lot in Raleigh getting stuff out of my car and a couple walked by with some very expensive and pampered dogs.

"Nice dogs" I said to the couple, an Indian man and his female companion who looked like she was Korean?

He asked me where I was from. When I told him I was from Florida he asked if I thought DeSantis would win the election. I told him I didn't think DeSantis had a chance.

Then all of a sudden he started talking about BLM and how he hates American black people. He explained that he has no problem with blacks in Africa, but said that American blacks are all fat and lazy, looking for handouts or engaging in criminal activity.

I was literally shocked.

I said he was describing a culture thing rather than a racial thing. He wasn't having that and continued to rant about African Americans. I got my bags out of the car and said "have a nice walk" and went into the hotel.

Season 3 GIF by Parks and Recreation

Why do you assume that? It very well could be, but I’m curious as to your thought process.
Nobody is buying this babe in the woods act bro. Your posting style is very easy To identify. To answer your question though, it’s Trad.

I was literally shocked.

Your dad is from India?

Elementary School Lol GIF by ABC Network

jk

Reactions: BelemNole
How many black people do you actually know?

I don’t think you realize how racist what you typed is. This is standard liberal crap and thinking.
I’m on the front lines working with Black coworkers and friends in a Black community.

Tell me this then, genius: Why don’t you see Cameroonian culture as much here? Or Ivorian? Or Senegalese? Or Angola? Why is it American “Black” culture? How did that happen?

You might want to learn what “racist” means.

I was literally shocked.

India is one of the most racist countries.

And for him I bet it was runaway stereotyping. It's true in America that black people commit more violent crime and are more obese on average. So there is a difference that is probably pretty noticable to most people.

• Haha
Reactions: OhAdam and hawkosx

I was literally shocked.

You were probably talking to a guy who came to the U.S. with nothing worked hard and now made something of himself. His comments were a reflection of what he has probably seen with his own eyes.

But I'm just guessing.

I participated in the firing of a racist POS a week ago. He kept using racial slurs against a co-worker. We probably had him at the first utterance, but we gave him more time to keep talking so we could document as needed. 60 years old, broke, unemployed, a racist, and kept spouting off about how America was going to Hell because of the non-whites moving in taking jobs.
I wanted to ask him what his handle was at one point in his rant.

I participated in the firing of a racist POS a week ago. He kept using racial slurs against a co-worker. We probably had him at the first utterance, but we gave him more time to keep talking so we could document as needed. 60 years old, broke, unemployed, a racist, and kept spouting off about how America was going to Hell because of the non-whites moving in taking jobs.
I wanted to ask him what his handle was at one point in his rant.

How did he take the firing?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT