ADVERTISEMENT

I met two chicks at the bar the other night

TJ8869

HR King
Dec 7, 2006
Apparently they were on sort of a "girls' night out". One of them was named "Nichole with an H". She was very adamant about the H. She seemed to be harboring a lot of frustration from people misspelling her name all her life.

I didn't catch the other chick's name, but I remember that she said she's a nurse at University hospitals. She was a mess. She looked like she had vomited earlier and had stains on her blouse that looked like pasta sauce. She was hammered out of her mind and kept talking about how she works at night while her husband just sits in the basement family room and plays with himself.

Vomit chick kept trying to text her husband something about lasagna, but she couldn't figure out how to spell it. I'm guessing it had something to do with the stains on her blouse.

NIchole with an H handed me her phone to show me some pretty impressive pics of herself. Meanwhile, vomit chick kept pestering me about how to spell lasagna and asked me to write the text for her. So I quickly sent her husband a text from Nichole's phone saying they wanted to have a threesome with him, and then I sent him a text from vomit chick's phone saying she wants him to PIITB tomorrow.

They were both DTF so we went back to my room at the Homewood Suites. But I just couldn't get past vomit chick's breath. It smelled like a combination of garlic and puke, so I just let her rim me while I did the deed with NIchole.

All in all, not a bad night. I'd love to post some pics but I think NIchole with an H stole my phone. If I manage to get it back I will post some pics.

Apparently they were on sort of a "girls' night out". One of them was named "Nichole with an H". She was very adamant about the H. She seemed to be harboring a lot of frustration from people misspelling her name all her life.

I didn't catch the other chick's name, but I remember that she said she's a nurse at University hospitals. She was a mess. She looked like she had vomited earlier and had stains on her blouse that looked like pasta sauce. She was hammered out of her mind and kept talking about how she works at night while her husband just sits in the basement family room and plays with himself.

Vomit chick kept trying to text her husband something about lasagna, but she couldn't figure out how to spell it. I'm guessing it had something to do with the stains on her blouse.

NIchole with an H handed me her phone to show me some pretty impressive pics of herself. Meanwhile, vomit chick kept pestering me about how to spell lasagna and asked me to write the text for her. So I quickly sent her husband a text from Nichole's phone saying they wanted to have a threesome with him, and then I sent him a text from vomit chick's phone saying she wants him to PIITB tomorrow.

They were both DTF so we went back to my room at the Homewood Suites. But I just couldn't get past vomit chick's breath. It smelled like a combination of garlic and puke, so I just let her rim me while I did the deed with NIchole.

All in all, not a bad night. I'd love to post some pics but I think NIchole with an H stole my phone. If I manage to get it back I will post some pics.

giphy.gif

deadpool-applause-clapping-l0MYDGA3Du1hBR4xG

NIchole with an H handed me her phone to show me some pretty impressive pics of herself. Meanwhile, vomit chick kept pestering me about how to spell lasagna and asked me to write the text for her. So I quickly sent her husband a text from Nichole's phone saying they wanted to have a threesome with him, and then I him a text from vomit chick's phone saying she wants him to PIITB tomorrow.

Well done. I'm laughing so hard the whole office now knows Im the guy dropping the nasty deuce and spending company time on HROT.

Thanks for inviting me over early that night. Can't believe how long the train line got for lasagna girl, she was in heaven.

Drunk chicks husband sounds like a real A-hole.
That was definitely the impression I got. She said that when he's not flogging the bishop, he spends most of his free time posting on some internet message board. And she said that sometimes he starts threads about women without posting pics of those women , even though the other posters frown on that sort of thing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT