ADVERTISEMENT

I read this about CC

drh1150

HR MVP
Jan 11, 2003
After being introduced in Indianapolis and while an 8 figure deal with Nike is being negotiated and after a weekend in NYC on SNL and being anointed the savior of the WNBA at the draft, Clark returned to Des Moines to work on her degree.

And you thought your life was complicated.

After being introduced in Indianapolis and while an 8 figure deal with Nike is being negotiated and after a weekend in NYC on SNL and being anointed the savior of the WNBA at the draft, Clark returned to Des Moines to work on her degree.

I thought she was a student at Iowa? Finishing her BA remotely? Or is she already working on an MBA? That would come in handy managing all her NIL, WNBA and endorsement $$$.

With endorsement money pouring in, will she even have to go oversees in the WNBA off-season to make a living (ala Brittney Greiner, minus the hashish oil for pain in her luggage)? Stay out of Turkey & Russia!

Here's a different question? Does Conner make the cut or does CC eventually end up with someone more in her new socio-economic class? She seems to still be a pretty down-to-earth person. Time will tell.

I thought she already had her degree, to be honest. But she may just have a senior thesis or something to finish up.

I thought she was a student at Iowa? Finishing her BA remotely? Or is she already working on an MBA? That would come in handy managing all her NIL, WNBA and endorsement $$$.

With endorsement money pouring in, will she even have to go oversees in the WNBA off-season to make a living (ala Brittney Greiner, minus the hashish oil for pain in her luggage)? Stay out of Turkey & Russia!

Here's a different question? Does Conner make the cut or does CC eventually end up with someone more in her new socio-economic class? She seems to still be a pretty down-to-earth person. Time will tell.

CC and Connor are/and come from very similar socio-economic class, including the Catholic background. Connor will be a coach in the NBA in the very near future.

With endorsement money pouring in, will she even have to go oversees in the WNBA off-season to make a living (ala Brittney Greiner, minus the hashish oil for pain in her luggage)?
Figure Skating No GIF by Team USA

Connor was stacking chairs and sweeping up the Gainbridge lobby after her PC yesterday 😉

Im guessing she could retire comfortably right now. An 8 digit deal with Nike will secure her kin can also retire. Don’t think overseas is in her future, or at least certainly not necessary

I thought she already had her degree, to be honest. But she may just have a senior thesis or something to finish up.
She said yesterday that she has work to finish for her degree or "my mom will kill me". Still I would imagine she's got it handled being an academic AA every year at Iowa.....

Read in an article she does most of her coursework remotely

I don't blame her. Getting mobbed for pics and autographs before, during, and after class would be hard to deal with on a daily basis.
Same article said she did have to attend a class in person. A teammate (sorry can’t remember who) was in the same class. The professor asked them if it was OK to let the other students get autographs—they agreed and spent part of a class doing just that.

Same article said she did have to attend a class in person. A teammate (sorry can’t remember who) was in the same class. The professor asked them if it was OK to let the other students get autographs—they agreed and spent part of a class doing just that.
Some profs will demand class attendance, especially those with lectures.

Caitlin loves golf, so I have heard. Think Babe Zaharis. She could 2 very distinctive professional sports careers sometime down the line….Maybe Caitlin knows Bo?
Just spitballing’…
She was a soccer phenom as well in her younger years.

CC and Connor are/and come from very similar socio-economic class, including the Catholic background. Connor will be a coach in the NBA in the very near future.
Not sure that is likely, but maybe. No experience, at any level, is not a good resume!

Reactions: AmericaNeedsMe
Not sure that is likely, but maybe. No experience, at any level, is not a good resume!
Danny… there are many levels of coaching in college and NBA…I don’t think he meant Connor is gonna be a HC next season…coaching is like anything else,,,,you learn over time. Break down films, scouting reports, practices, game assistants and HC are all steps in the process.

Reactions: LukaDuka
Danny… there are many levels of coaching in college and NBA…I don’t think he meant Connor is gonna be a HC next season…coaching is like anything else,,,,you learn over time. Break down films, scouting reports, practices, game assistants and HC are all steps in the process.
You are right...he could slip into something like that! I guess I was expecting him to jump into college coaching, not the NBA.

I should tell my totally stressed out senior no Pic daughter about this. She has run into CC at Tippie regularly.

You are right...he could slip into something like that! I guess I was expecting him to jump into college coaching, not the NBA.
He might some day but given the environment of college ball now learning how NBA teams function might be a huge help for college. He grew up watching how college basketball worked so adding the NBA stuff could really be helpful.

Reactions: HFan1981
Shes

She's got online classes. Basically watch the lecture anytime and do your work. I rarely went to certain classes but that was just cause i didn't want to go.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT