ADVERTISEMENT

I really think we can break 50K by the end of 2025!!!

george-costanza-eating-popcorn-gif.366664

me watching Riley, Tarheel, SB.SB, and WDDT in this thread.......
Hope your popcorn bowl is big. Whiskey has no intention of honoring his bet.

Reactions: the24fan
Yep - because you're a welching piece of shit.
Or I have shit to do with my time other than try to dig up 30 year data it appears I'm going to need a damn Foia request to find and I don't care enough about how much your going to cry to take time away from my day to day life. Your entire thing was that the west end wasn't a real ghetto and I donr know what it's like because I'm not black. The oldest example either of us has provided has showed you the violent crime rate of davenport was damn near 3x the national average. (2002)

Cry yourself to sleep riley.

Or I have shit to do with my time other than try to dig up 30 year data it appears I'm going to need a damn Foia request to find and I don't care enough about how much your going to cry to take time away from my day to day life. Your entire thing was that the west end wasn't a real ghetto and I donr know what it's like because I'm not black. The oldest example either of us has provided has showed you the violent crime rate of davenport was damn near 3x the national average. (2002)

Cry yourself to sleep riley.
You've had plenty of free time to post on here though.

Face it - you claimed Davenport had the highest violent crime rate in the country and said you had the data to back it up. It is an absurd claim that you got called on and you decided to double down with a bet. You lost and now you won't honor it. Not only are your stupid you have no integrity.

GFY

You've had plenty of free time to post on here though.

Face it - you claimed Davenport had the highest violent crime rate in the country and said you had the data to back it up. It is an absurd claim that you got called on and you decided to double down with a bet. You lost and now you won't honor it. Not only are your stupid you have no integrity.

GFY
Posting here takes 2 minutes when I'm just dicking around. Digging up 30 year old information takes actual time. Something I'm not going to give you any of mine of.

Posting here takes 2 minutes when I'm just dicking around. Digging up 30 year old information takes actual time. Something I'm not going to give you any of mine of.
Then stop posting until you find it. And if you do, I will immediately hold up my end of the bet. Otherwise you're a worthless piece of shit welching on a bet.

Riley's little bitch ass thinks he knows something about something, which is exactly why he would play receptacle for anal eggs.
I have no idea what you're so proud of. This thread, like many of your posts, is just further proof you can take the boy out of a white trash area but you often can't take the white trash out of the boy. You're still west end Dport even if your address and financial situation changed, don't kid yourself.

It's great that you turned things around but if you seriously don't think that's easier to do as a white man in a state like Iowa then you are even dumber than I thought. Get over yourself

Reactions: RileyHawk
Some people started claiming things but could not find support...
And then they welched upon a bet and acted like a dork.
You rhythm like a bad mo fo.

Cry more Riley. It's 30 year old (fbi level) data, the oldest data I could find said davenport was damn near 3x thr national average for violent crime and your still.acting like you think you proved the point.

Hold your breath while you wait.

You rhythm like a bad mo fo.

Cry more Riley. It's 30 year old (fbi level) data, the oldest data I could find said davenport was damn near 3x thr national average for violent crime and your still.acting like you think you proved the point.

Hold your breath while you wait.
You said you had the data. That you had posted it and just needed to find it. You lied about that as well.

3x national average is not what you claimed. You said it was the highest violent crime rate in the entire country. You weren't even right for the state of Iowa. Lol. And then you bet on it.

You're a loser of epic proportions. One without a shred of integrity.

No wonder you defend Trump so fiercely.

And it's rhyme you moron.

You said you had the data. That you had posted it and just needed to find it. You lied about that as well.
I said that I have had the data in the past and shared it with my sister in law. NOT that I had shared it on here or it would be much much easier for me to find again. Keep up Riley.

3x national average is not what you claimed. You said it was the highest violent crime rate in the entire country. You weren't even right for the state of Iowa. Lol. And then you bet on it.

You're a loser of epic proportions. One without a shred of integrity.

No wonder you defend Trump so fiercely.

And it's rhyme you moron.

I said that I have had the data in the past and shared it with my sister in law. NOT that I had shared it on here or it would be much much easier for me to find again. Keep up Riley.
You claimed you had the data to support your claim and would post it - the clear implication was right away. You've tried to pass off click bait data and averages but have nothing to support your position days later. Anyone with an ounce of dignity would accept that they were wrong and abide by the terms of the bet. But you have no dignity. You're an insecure MF that can't admit defeat - just like the guy you endlessly defend.

I knew you were a stupid shit but realize now you're just a piece of shit.

You claimed you had the data to support your claim and would post it - the clear implication was right away.
I told you I would do it when I had free time and was bored. I have family coming into town this weekend, a 9 week old puppy, and acreage to maintain, and a 33 week pregnant wife... ask me how often I have free time.

You've tried to pass off click bait data and averages but have nothing to support your position days later.

The 2002 was fbi data ya dunce and just because a link provided user an fbi link, doesn't mean it isn't citing fbi data.

Anyone with an ounce of dignity would accept that they were wrong and abide by the terms of the bet. But you have no dignity. You're an insecure MF that can't admit defeat - just like the guy you endlessly defend.

I knew you were a stupid shit but realize now you're just a piece of shit.
Riley, on my worst day, I accomplish more than you do in a month. "Worthless" is thr old ****er, living a single bedroom apartment, who thinks this board is what actually matters in life. The reason I haven't had time to dig into a bunch if super obscure data is my lack of being a "piece of shit". Cry yourself to sleep.

I told you I would do it when I had free time and was bored. I have family coming into town this weekend, a 9 week old puppy, and acreage to maintain, and a 33 week pregnant wife... ask me how often I have free time.

The 2002 was fbi data ya dunce and just because a link provided user an fbi link, doesn't mean it isn't citing fbi data.

Riley, on my worst day, I accomplish more than you do in a month. "Worthless" is thr old ****er, living a single bedroom apartment, who thinks this board is what actually matters in life. The reason I haven't had time to dig into a bunch if super obscure data is my lack of being a "piece of shit". Cry yourself to sleep.
No - you said you have produced the data before and would post it. Nothing about "when I get around to it". And you've got plenty of free time to be posting on here.

And you stated that data from the 2000s didn't mean shit to you. The rest of what you've referenced is click bait shit.

You are so freaking insecure and a lying sack of shit.

No - you said you have produced the data before and would post it. Nothing about "when I get around to it". And you've got plenty of free time to be posting on here.

And you stated that data from the 2000s didn't mean shit to you. The rest of what you've referenced is click bait shit.

You are so freaking insecure and a lying sack of shit.
"It's an internet bet. I'll give it a good try when I get another free time and then if I can't find it I'll go from there. I'll put you like this, I don't care enough to make a request to the fbi to pull 30 year old data because it isn't available on line but I'll probably go up to that point."

You seriously need to relax man, Go for a walk.

Last edited:
"It's an internet bet. I'll give it a good try when I get another free time and then if I can't find it I'll go from there. I'll put you like this, I don't care enough to make a request to the fbi to pull 30 year old data because it isn't available on line but I'll probably go up to that point."

You seriously need to relax man, Go for a walk.
Lol - you said that after desperately trying to find something to post (and failing wildly) to buy time. Pre-bet you were claiming to have the data.

You seriously need to STFU.

Lol - you said that after desperately trying to find something to post (and failing wildly) to buy time. Pre-bet you were claiming to have the data.

You seriously need to STFU.
Hahaha.... or what Riley? You'll piss and moan like the little bitch you are? Blow me.

When did I claim to have the data Riley? What post? Dunce. I said, and this remains true, I've had it before, I know it exist, thus I thought reminding it would be fairly easy. Apparently that data, due to age or whatever, has become mich harder to find. This isn't a matter of being able to find data that contradicts what I've saying, there doesn't seem to be data available from that timeframe readily available.

The projection of insecurity is unbecoming, Cool your tits bud.

Hahaha.... or what Riley? You'll piss and moan like the little bitch you are? Blow me.

When did I claim to have the data Riley? What post? Dunce. I said, and this remains true, I've had it before, I know it exist, thus I thought reminding it would be fairly easy. Apparently that data, due to age or whatever, has become mich harder to find. This isn't a matter of being able to find data that contradicts what I've saying, there doesn't seem to be data available from that timeframe readily available.

Cool your tits bud.
GFY. You made a bet. Lost it and now won't abide by the bet. Classic Trump move and you're just as big a piece of shit.

GFY. You made a bet. Lost it and now won't abide by the bet. Classic Trump move and you're just as big a piece of shit.
You really should go outside or find anything to find any form of an identity that isn't this board. Cool your tits bud, I'll find it, sometime.

You really should go outside or find anything to find any form of an identity that isn't this board. Cool your tits bud, I'll find it, sometime.
Funny thought coming from someone so insecure and needy that you can't stop posting even when you committed to do so. Exposing you for the piece of shit that you are is easy peasy.

You are not a piece of shit Riley. You don't need to be so hard on yourself.
Not surprised you got that piece of reading completely wrong as well.

As a compromise, I propose a very reasonable deadline of the end of July for you to produce the evidence you said you have already produced before. If you can't produce it by then, you leave here forever and will not under any other moniker.

Deal?

Not surprised you got that piece of reading completely wrong as well.

As a compromise, I propose a very reasonable deadline of the end of July for you to produce the evidence you said you have already produced before. If you can't produce it by then, you leave here forever and will not under any other moniker.

Deal?
421de627-5289-45ce-a3e6-e741fd7689a8_text.gif

Boo ****ing hoo you lying, welching piece of shit.
Riley, its 30 year old, fbi level, data that is clearly not easily found. You have to understand how hilarious it is for me that you waited until 6 am the next morning to start bitching about how long something took. Clearly this board occupies way too much of your life. You talk about being insecure, I'm secure enough with myself to not give a **** what "rileyhawk" thinks about me.

I'm in west des moines buying a new air mattress at Costco, which I'm fairly sure is relatively close to where you live. If you would like for me to buy you a beer to cry in over lunch we can meet face to face and you can voice your concerns.

Until then, quit crying.

Status update: Costco does not have air mattresses. Gonna go to Bed bath and beyond.

Last edited:
Riley, its 30 year old, fbi level, data that is clearly not easily found. You have to understand how hilarious it is for me that you waited until 6 am the next morning to start bitching about how long something took. Clearly this board occupies way too much of your life. You talk about being insecure, I'm secure enough with myself to not give a **** what "rileyhawk" thinks about me.

I'm in west des moines buying a new air mattress at Costco, which I'm fairly sure is relatively close to where you live. If you would like for me to buy you a beer to cry in over lunch we can meet face to face and you can voice your concerns.

Until then, quit crying.
GFY. You're not close to me in any form or fashion. You said you had produced the data before so it shouldn't be difficult at all. I gave you time to produce what I knew you couldn't. You're now doing the Trump shuffle to delay, deny, lie and otherwise refuse to admit defeat. No wonder you defend him so much - you're just like him.

How many months did it take you to produce the data before? Lol.

GFY. You're not close to me in any form or fashion. You said you had produced the data before so it shouldn't be difficult at all. I gave you time to produce what I knew you couldn't. You're now doing the Trump shuffle to delay, deny, lie and otherwise refuse to admit defeat. No wonder you defend him so much - you're just like him.

How many months did it take you to produce the data before? Lol.
No...no...no...riley..Riley... GFY....

It took me a matter of minutes googling it, which is why I thought it would be easily found today. The original time I found the information was on a trip up to visitmy inlaws and it probably took 5 minutes, 6-7 years ago.

Thought you were a WDM guy, pity.

No...no...no...riley..Riley... GFY....

It took me a matter of minutes googling it, which is why I thought it would be easily found today. The original time I found the information was on a trip up to visitmy inlaws and it probably took 5 minutes, 6-7 years ago.

Thought you were a WDM guy, pity.
You didn't and you can't.

One good thing in all of this is that I will always know you owe me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT