ADVERTISEMENT

I See the Chicago Sky Won Today

And yet the Sky are STILL in the 8th playoff spot with an 11-21 record. The bottom of the league really stinks this year. Last year, it took an 18-22 record to be 8th.

Angel Reese with yet another double double and breaks the W record for total rebounds in a single season in a five point loss to the Lynx. Hats off to Coach T on an amazing coaching job. I hope she and Angel are fixtures in the Windy City for years to come.
The Sky only need to win 7 out of their last 8 games to equal last year's win total.

Only an exceptional rookie could generate this level of success!

I don’t personally care for her and the team appears to be a mess but goddamn, that girl can rebound. 19 RBs today vs. the Lynx. She recently recorded three straight 20 RB games. If that team ever hires the right coach and brings in a Kelsey Mitchell type shooter, they will be a load.

I don’t personally care for her and the team appears to be a mess but goddamn, that girl can rebound. 19 RBs today vs. the Lynx. She recently recorded three straight 20 RB games. If that team ever hires the right coach and brings in a Kelsey Mitchell type shooter, they will be a load.
No kidding. If she could ever figure out how to shoot a layup, she would be an actual ROY candidate.

She is a very good rebounder but the reb stats are padded by garbage shooters, her own misses and the luxury of playing next to a giant human next to her who gets double-teamed.

Their smartest option would be to bring her off the bench and find a stretch 4 to play next to Cardoso imo

The Sky only need to win 7 out of their last 8 games to equal last year's win total.

Only an exceptional rookie could generate this level of success!
I have Chicago winning two more: home games against the Sparks and Mystics. Home losses to the Wings and Mercury, and losses in all four of their road games. Dream take the 8th playoff spot.

Reactions: Torg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT