ADVERTISEMENT

I swear I saw Kirk Ferentz jaywalking in front

IANit

Team MVP
Dec 7, 2002
Of the Doubletree in Cedar Rapids around 5 tonight I've never seen him outside of Kinnick, so I thought it kind of neat. Any idea what brings him up here?

would hate for him to get busted for jaywalking after lecturing LE. posters here would have a field day for the next 23 years
BF14QDPCUAA71-A.jpg

I was actually out biking on the trail between the old Art building and the river around 4:30 PM today and saw Kirk, looked like he was out on a walk/jog (slightly sweaty). Passed by him and we exchanged a nice smile and head nod. It was a very pleasant interaction.

Nothing offensive about that.

I was actually out biking on the trail between the old Art building and the river around 4:30 PM today and saw Kirk, looked like he was out on a walk/jog (slightly sweaty). Passed by him and we exchanged a nice smile and head nod. It was a very pleasant interaction.

You mean you didn't tell him he should be fired? Believe you have stated that several times on this board. Glad you came back around.

Kirk is a truly a great man. It's very hard to be a public figure and give everyone you pass a respectful look in the eye and smile day after day

You didn't hear him mutter under his breath "WTF you smiling at? If I had a stick I'd shove it between your bike spokes, weirdo."

Why (how) would Kirk be dog walking along the river? Doesn't he live way out to the east?
No dog with him, walking solo. My assumption is that he likely made his way down from the football facilities area or maybe parked in the Theatre Building/ Levitt Center/ Hancher commuter lot - a lot of people do this to take walks/ jogs/ bike rides up and down that path, as it is very long, nice, and beautiful scenery (of both the nature and co-ed varieties)

So what kind of dog was it?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT