ADVERTISEMENT

I think the Hawks can win this game Saturday

. . . Iowa can definitely win this game for sure.

damn right walter white GIF by Breaking Bad

I really hope you’re right.

However, I’m expecting our run game to get stuffed and Cade to get sacked a lot. I also think their O will expose our D as weaker than last year. I think we rush for 50-75 yards, about 2 YPC, with sacks factored in. I think we score about 10, with some of that possibly coming in garbage time, and I expect to punt from deep in our own territory about 6 times. Score wise, I expect something around 31-10.

Would absolutely love to be wrong.
Hate to have been correct, and would have loved to have been wrong, but you have to admit — this was almost spot on in every respect! These predictions and a cup of coffee will get you nothing more than a cup of coffee, but I’m looking for some silver linings at this point. Feeling a bit like Nostradamus right about now…😆

Reactions: ejb25
A lot of ifs, buts, candy and nuts… but they would need to play clean like they have been the last few games and they must establish the run and right away.. they may have a ton of 4 stars but we have very salty defense that can hold their own with anyone in the nation. Our passing attack has to be spot on some quick outs and maybe Cade should be in the shotgun all of the game? Idk… I think it’s going to be decided very late in the game though.. it’s going to nerve wracking… that’s for sure… I will be saying my prayers for the Hawks to come out victorious… Iowa can definitely win this game for sure.
🤔🤔

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT