ADVERTISEMENT

Lets get a roll call of who will be here watching…

cmhawks99

HR Legend
Jul 23, 2002
And bitching about Brian & KF in this meaningless bowl game. And who will be here watching the game for what it is, entertainment…

While we are at it, let’s postulate some storylines if we win or lose…

Obviously if we win Tenn didn’t care, had to many opt outs and it was a meaningless game…

If we lose of course; the game will have been extremely meaningful and more indication of how awful our program is….

One thing about the haters, they are very predictable 😂

I'll check back in a couple of days so you can tell me what a great game plan BF and dad came up with and how much better Hill has gotten during the course of the year.
I don't need to watch the entire game to know what happened, the last two minutes is all you need to see. I for one don't care if we win or lose, I would rather be entertained for two hours than feel frustrated.
Complimentary football by only D/ST just doesn't seem to it.
I'll hang up and listen why I'm wrong.

And bitching about Brian & KF in this meaningless bowl game. And who will be here watching the game for what it is, entertainment…

Obviously if we win Tenn didn’t care, had to many opt outs and it was a meaningless game…

If we lose of course; the game will have been extremely meaningful and more indication of how awful our program is….

For about 30% of GIA posters win, lose or draw somebody must die. There is no reasoning with a mob.

I'll be watching the game.

This thread... Yawn. Some of us bitch all the time about the offense. Others just bitch about the bitchers.

Yes that’s me…. I enjoy bitching about the bitchers….just think if they weren’t here…..hmmmm

I guess I’d have nothing to bitch about. Cause and effect..,

I'll check back in a couple of days so you can tell me what a great game plan BF and dad came up with and how much better Hill has gotten during the course of the year.
I don't need to watch the entire game to know what happened, the last two minutes is all you need to see. I for one don't care if we win or lose, I would rather be entertained for two hours than feel frustrated.
Complimentary football by only D/ST just doesn't seem to it.
I'll hang up and listen why I'm wrong.

If you point me to a thread where I have EVER wooded on about He’s great game plan, I’ll give it a go…

Let me know when you find it..

I'll be watching. I want to see how Iowa's defense plays against the hyper fast UT offense and how PP adjusts. As to the offense, I'll be watching to see if they can sustain drives. I'll also be counting dropped passes, 3 yard outs on 3rd and 6+ yards, run plays on 3rd and 12+ yards, and of course how many times the ball is downed inside the 10 yard line on punt coverage.

And the reverse of all that for the Kool-aid drinkers, who are also very predictable. 😉

And the reverse of all that for the Kool-aid drinkers, who are also very predictable. 😉

Here is the diff super dolt….without you, we’d call it like it is. We exist because of you. Many of us, if not most didn’t care for BFs arrogance and have long been ready for a change for a couple years….

Think about that for a second your guys constant bitching is so oppressive it makes us have to defend what is generally a good program even though we’re glad both the same guy is gone!

Here is the diff super dolt….without you, we’d call it like it is. We exist because of you. Many of us, if not most didn’t care for BFs arrogance and have long been ready for a change for a couple years….

Think about that for a second your guys constant bitching is so oppressive it makes us have to defend what is generally a good program even though we’re glad both the same guy is gone!
Oh, I think I’m far from a hater. You can check my posting history if you want to, though I suppose it’s easier to simply jump a conclusion.

I’m simply pointing out the fallacies that exist on both ends of the fan spectrum. Surely this is something we can agree on?

Exactly. Well said. Not many across Hawkeye Nation like what we have seen offensively from BF since he became OC. Most would say it is past due time for a change. But somehow the pea brains suggest that because we are not throwing tantrums and demanding public hangings, that means we support BF 100%. So stupid.

Oh, I think I’m far from a hater. You can check my posting history if you want but to, though I suppose it’s easier to simply jump a conclusion.

I’m simply pointing out the fallacies that exist on both ends of the fan spectrum. Surely this is something we can agree on?

Not if one exists as a result of the other…law of causality. And I have no clue what you’re posting history, so forgive me.

Exactly. Well said. Not many across Hawkeye Nation like what we have seen offensively from BF since he became OC. Most would say it is past due time for a change. But somehow the pea brains suggest that because we are not throwing tantrums and demanding public hangings, that means we support BF 100%. So stupid.

Exactly !!! And I’ve noticed they are from both political spectrums showing being a whiny bitch has no party affiliations 😎

Right guys….

@coorsoriginal02 @littlez @MeetTheFerentzes @EvilMonkeyInTheCloset @mvhomerl @TampaHawkfan @QChawks etc etc etc…

I can’t remember all my hateful friends sorry guys….

I'll watch of course, with the same expectations I had for the Michigan game. Anything at all better will make me happy, and I'd love to be very happy.

Reactions: NI hawk

Speaking of predictable. Lol.

I don’t anticipate watching as I lasted about one quarter of the Michigan game. I had only tuned in for the mere curiosity of seeing if Brian had learned anything in preparation for a meaningful game that Iowa essentially had nothing to lose in. Sure enough, it was more vintage Brian—boring, predictable, and the few exotics thrown in like bootleg passes to the fullback for no gain were just too much entertainment for me. After all, that is the purpose for me of watching football: entertainment.

So, while I won’t be watching, I might pop into the chats just to give the snowflakes who want to bitch about the bitching plenty of ammo.

Okay, friend, back to your virtue signaling and Ferentz fellatio festivities. 🥳

Speaking of predictable. Lol.

I don’t anticipate watching as I lasted about one quarter of the Michigan game. I had only tuned in for the mere curiosity of seeing if Brian had learned anything in preparation for a meaningful game that Iowa essentially had nothing to lose in. Sure enough, it was more vintage Brian—boring, predictable, and the few exotics thrown in like bootleg passes to the fullback for no gain were just too much entertainment for me. After all, that is the purpose for me of watching football: entertainment.

So, while I won’t be watching, I might pop into the chats just to give the snowflakes who want to bitch about the bitching plenty of ammo.

Okay, friend, back to your virtue signaling and Ferentz fellatio festivities. 🥳

You occasionally enjoy sex with men don’t you?

• Haha
Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
Can’t say that I do.

But I will take your word for it that it’s enjoyable.

Big reach there friend, I don’t think I routinely make homoerotic comments on a message board like you and your troop….it appears to be an unrequited desire?!

But then again I have an expansive enough vocabulary I don’t have to resort to such base forms of insult. So maybe it’s just an intelligence thing 🤷‍♂️

You tell me…

Who knew that the board’s self-appointed Thomas Aquinas was also a homophobe…

I confess I set “someone” up, it just happens to be you. 2 of my 6 kids are Gay….it happens🤷‍♂️

PS….both brilliant, masters, 30plus on their ACTs, etc…

Always enjoy the opportunity to brag about my kids, thanks 😊

• Haha
Reactions: Vols_Beat_You
I confess I set “someone” up, it just happens to be you. 2 of my 6 kids are Gay….it happens🤷‍♂️

PS….both brilliant, masters, 30plus on their ACTs, etc…

Always enjoy the opportunity to brag about my kids, thanks 😊
I’m sure your smart, gay kids would be really proud of your making homophobic remarks on a message board.

I’m sure your smart, gay kids would be really proud of your making homophobic remarks on a message board.

They wouldn’t consider them homophobic dope, because they aren’t….

It’s a societal thing that apparently you subscribe to. You can’t say something without it being misogynistic, racist or homophobic.

It was a simple question based on his same sex claims…look at him.

You’re not very bright are you?

They wouldn’t consider them homophobic dope, because they aren’t….

It’s a societal thing that apparently you subscribe to. You can’t say something without it being misogynistic, racist or homophobic.

It was a simple question based on his same sex claims…look at him.

You’re not very bright are you?
Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. You’re not fooling anyone. And you are no more intelligent than me.

Reactions: vamchawk
Exactly !!! And I’ve noticed they are from both political spectrums showing being a whiny bitch has no party affiliations 😎

Right guys….

@coorsoriginal02 @littlez @MeetTheFerentzes @EvilMonkeyInTheCloset @mvhomerl @TampaHawkfan @QChawks etc etc etc…

I can’t remember all my hateful friends sorry guys….
Well, since you're calling yourself a whiny bitch and no one cares about your political affiliations.......who am I to argue with your self-assessment? :)

On an unrelated note, I am curious to see if you remember where I fall on the political spectrum, because I know you've seen the answer posted before. The point being that if you can't recall because you "didn't care", it brings into question the rationality of your posts and arguments when you go on to say certain other things. It's a matter of credibility. That's why I ask.........................;)

Reactions: TRHawkeye145
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT