ADVERTISEMENT

Lets get a roll call of who will be here watching…

And bitching about Brian & KF in this meaningless bowl game. And who will be here watching the game for what it is, entertainment…

While we are at it, let’s postulate some storylines if we win or lose…

Obviously if we win Tenn didn’t care, had to many opt outs and it was a meaningless game…

If we lose of course; the game will have been extremely meaningful and more indication of how awful our program is….

One thing about the haters, they are very predictable 😂

Damn man. You have become the most annoying, sanctimonious insufferable dbag on this board. You should wear that badge with honor when you consider some of the competition. You should be proud.

How is the view from your high horse?

And bitching about Brian & KF in this meaningless bowl game. And who will be here watching the game for what it is, entertainment…
both GIF

With a 12 team playoff next year and a probable top 5 defense KF needs to get out of his comfort zone for his OC hire.

I‘ll be watching with the hopes of being entertained. Should Iowa put on another inept performance on offense I will air my grievances and bitch about the Ferentzes handcuffing this team. Should the offense be effective I will compliment Brian and the players.

You super fans will wave your Ferentz banners regardless of the performance. That just how this works.

I‘ll be watching with the hopes of being entertained. Should Iowa put on another inept performance on offense I will air my grievances and bitch about the Ferentzes handcuffing this team. Should the offense be effective I will compliment Brian and the players.

You super fans will wave your Ferentz banners regardless of the performance. That just how this works.

You do know of course YOU labeled them super fans because you are a whiny negative bitch and wanted to come up with something you thought was deriding…

Here’s the thing cuz, we’re just normal semi-positive people and therefore somewhat positive fans…

You are not…it’s that simple! Hell if you think about it, your the super fan because you “expect” more and your not going to take anything less….😂😂😂😂

It’s an attempt to make yourself feel better about being a whiny bitch…doh!!!

I confess I set “someone” up, it just happens to be you. 2 of my 6 kids are Gay….it happens🤷‍♂️

PS….both brilliant, masters, 30plus on their ACTs, etc…

Always enjoy the opportunity to brag about my kids, thanks 😊
I'd also like to join in on kid bragging, this is our son's first full year of kicking leukemia to the curb. **** cancer of every variety.

I'll be watching. I want to see how Iowa's defense plays against the hyper fast UT offense and how PP adjusts. As to the offense, I'll be watching to see if they can sustain drives. I'll also be counting dropped passes, 3 yard outs on 3rd and 6+ yards, run plays on 3rd and 12+ yards, and of course how many times the ball is downed inside the 10 yard line on punt coverage.
Don't forget how many fair catches at the 10 yard line.

You do know of course YOU labeled them super fans because you are a whiny negative bitch and wanted to come up with something you thought was deriding…

Here’s the thing cuz, we’re just normal semi-positive people and therefore somewhat positive fans…

You are not…it’s that simple! Hell if you think about it, your the super fan because you “expect” more and your not going to take anything less….😂😂😂😂

It’s an attempt to make yourself feel better about being a whiny bitch…doh!!!
Eat a bag of dicks you sanctimonious f#ck. The entire bag. Family size. Multiracial flavor. Uncircumcised cut.

While we are at it, let’s postulate some storylines if we win or lose…

Obviously if we win Tenn didn’t care, had to many opt outs and it was a meaningless game…

If we lose of course; the game will have been extremely meaningful and more indication of how awful our program is….

One thing about the haters, they are very predictable 😂
I won't be complaining. I won't have the energy too. I'll be drinking a bloody mary at kickoff if that explains it.

Reactions: cmhawks99
Eat a bag of dicks you sanctimonious f#ck. The entire bag. Family size. Multiracial flavor. Uncircumcised cut.

For the record, this is how ****ing unaware some of you dopes are. You think calling us sanctimonious or self righteous is a slam….

We are trying to make you feel stupid and comments like that shows you’ve been irritated 😂

Which IS our goal!

Curious question. And a simple one. Would you hire Brian Ferentz as your offensive coordinator? No explanation needed, just a simple yes or no.

Reactions: Thunderlips71
This is where I'm at. We're on house money at this point. I will probably yell at my TV a few times, but that's just me watching any game.

This thread is super try hard.
Same here, with a few jabs at our portly ballerina of a qb…maybe he will bite his finger on his throwing hand while munching on a doughnut New Year’s morning and we get to see Lainez after all….

Same here, with a few jabs at our portly ballerina of a qb…maybe he will bite his finger on his throwing hand while munching on a doughnut New Year’s morning and we get to see Lainez after all….

I'd be shocked to see Lainez in this game. It doesn't really bug me at this point as next year, if McNamara is healthy he will be the starting QB. With a new OC that wasn't involved with Deacon's recruitment, I'd be surprised if he's #2 next year. That's with the caveat if he works on his fitness (Kirk has mentioned this in a presser) and makes some big time improvements in regards to accuracy/touch.

I'd be shocked to see Lainez in this game. It doesn't really bug me at this point as next year, if McNamara is healthy he will be the starting QB. With a new OC that wasn't involved with Deacon's recruitment, I'd be surprised if he's #2 next year. That's with the caveat if he works on his fitness (Kirk has mentioned this in a presser) and makes some big time improvements in regards to accuracy/touch.
One play away. Or one chomp of a finger requiring stitches…

I'd also like to join in on kid bragging, this is our son's first full year of kicking leukemia to the curb. **** cancer of every variety.
Congrats on your son. I spent this season kicking leukemia to the curb myself. It was a bitch but it got me to stop wasting as much time on here as I normally have so it was a blessing in some ways. **** cancer is right

For the record, this is how ****ing unaware some of you dopes are. You think calling us sanctimonious or self righteous is a slam….

We are trying to make you feel stupid and comments like that shows you’ve been irritated 😂

Which IS our goal!
I’m proud of you, Fluffy

Reactions: DirtyJohns97

Which IS our goal!
Actually, calling someone sanctimonious and self righteous is a slam.
As for feeling stupid, every time I hear you I feel a little bit dumber. So you are succeeding...

Last edited:
Reactions: DirtyJohns97
I'll be watching. I want to see how Iowa's defense plays against the hyper fast UT offense and how PP adjusts. As to the offense, I'll be watching to see if they can sustain drives. I'll also be counting dropped passes, 3 yard outs on 3rd and 6+ yards, run plays on 3rd and 12+ yards, and of course how many times the ball is downed inside the 10 yard line on punt coverage.
So, Iowa's defense mostly handled themselves but started giving up chunk runs. I think PP adjusted pretty well at half but then Deacon Hill got in the way.

By my count Iowa had 4 drops, I forgot to count the 3rd ands, and Iowa did not have a punt that was downed inside the 10.

I'm really tired of these fans that create threads and bitch about KF and the staff. It's really upsetting to me that all of these bitchers that just bitch all the time. It bugs me so much that I need to point them all out all the time and hijack every single thread on this on board because of the constant bitching. I'm such an awesome fan for pointing out all of their constant bitching.

0aRLClA.png

Reactions: ICWestfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT