ADVERTISEMENT

I thought Calhoun did a good job with the color tonight.

Hawk68

HR MVP
Oct 1, 2001
He was interesting and fun to hear. I thought he was exactly right when he kept saying, "Attack the rim!" Iowa did that tonight and drew a lot of fouls and opened-up many threes. He also said he thought Jok had a future in the NBA which surprised me considering his D and his knees. I guess you can't deny his pure shooting ability.

Calhoun and Lute both in the house. Strange to have 2 NCAA champion coaches in the house and none coaching. Cool though at the same time.

Reactions: IAGuy
I don't really mind Calhoun... Definitely tough to understand but he's got a passion for the game like Speilman in college football... Just as long as he doesn't try to be the smartest guy in the room and end up making stupid @ss comments a la Jesse Palmer

He needs to cut his word count in half and quit talking about Ray Allen and the other UCONN greats.

I liked when he actually talked strategy of the game

He was interesting and fun to hear. I thought he was exactly right when he kept saying, "Attack the rim!" Iowa did that tonight and drew a lot of fouls and opened-up many threes. He also said he thought Jok had a future in the NBA which surprised me considering his D and his knees. I guess you can't deny his pure shooting ability.
It was fun and entertaining. His coaching mind was on display and I enjoyed listening to him.

I thought it was awful. He never answered a question that he was asked, always gave some tangent response. Reminded me of Frank Caliendo doing John Madden

Reactions: mstp1992
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT