ADVERTISEMENT

I told you so…

You think the other two are any different?

I’ll say this, as a PSU fan:

I hope for his own sake that Angelo can make an informed decision and get away from his dad/brothers. Seriously. If he stays at Iowa and the family moves back to Texas, great.

This is about more than wrestling. Angelo can still free himself from AJ and his dad. I genuinely hope he does.

Last edited:
Imma just leave this right here.

He’s not a good person, never has been and Tom is lucky he pulled this before he was even on the team.

JFC
Oh come on man. You’ve seen worse shit than this behind closed doors in the Iowa wrestling room.

The splits and double f you’s was bush league and crap but the post match antics happen every single year. Don’t act like it’s new and Aj and Zach and Anthony and Caleb are the only ones that get upset after losing.

Oh come on man. You’ve seen worse shit than this behind closed doors in the Iowa wrestling room.

The splits and double f you’s was bush league and crap but the post match antics happen every single year. Don’t act like it’s new and Aj and Zach and Anthony and Caleb are the only ones that get upset after losing.
key words here are, “behind closed doors”.

I definitely don’t condone how he acted for sure but here’s a couple of thing to think about. First look at 149 and what happened there. Then look who started the whole thing then our fans booed him (which I did not object to). Just a few things to think about. With all that being said I just don’t know how they figure out a way to get him on the right track. Desanto had issues and he turned out ok but I just don’t know if AJ is fixable.

Dude AJ WON and he still pulled that. Take cover if he ever loses.

Dude AJ WON and he still pulled that. Take cover if he ever loses.
Fair point. But Glazier did start it. It’s completely on Aj though. He’s got to know that people are gonna try to push his buttons, including teammates. I still don’t think that’s abnormal in a wrestle off situation. The flicking people off…yeah that’s crap. The heated back and forth and shoving…semi normal.

key words here are, “behind closed doors”.
Agreed. The immediate actions. The pushing shoving, hell even a swing of the fist. All that’s semi normal.

The rest happened because he had an audience. An audience that cheered infor him every win prior to tonight by the way. Put a Hawkeye singlet on him and a different color singlet on Glazier…not sure we have this reactions. Maybe because he’s Aj but maybe not

Last edited:

it was the punch.

Fair point. But Glazier did start it. It’s completely on Aj though. He’s got to know that people are gonna try to push his buttons, including teammates. I still don’t think that’s abnormal in a wrestle off situation. The flicking people off…yeah that’s crap. The heated back and forth and shoving…semi normal.
Respectfully disagree. Ferrari started it with going out of his way to shove Glazier‘s head. Not even close to appropriate or accepted unless you had ridden a guy out. Glazier didn’t push, he just grabbed a single leg.

Agreed. The immediate actions. The pushing shoving, hell even a swim of the fist. All that’s semi normal.

The rest happened because he had an audience. An audience that cheered for him every win prior to tonight by the way. Put a Hawkeye singlet on him and a different color singlet on Glazier…not sure we have this reactions. Maybe because he’s Aj but maybe not

yep even if glazier started it you can’t swing. push each other.. meh who cares. hopefully they can make amends

Reactions: Nashville_Hawkeye
Agreed. The immediate actions. The pushing shoving, hell even a swim of the fist. All that’s semi normal.

The rest happened because he had an audience. An audience that cheered for him every win prior to tonight by the way. Put a Hawkeye singlet on him and a different color singlet on Glazier…not sure we have this reactions. Maybe because he’s Aj but maybe not
He will be booed every single match the rest of his life. By every opposing fan base and a portion of his own, that’s just a fact. He better be able to handle it.

Can you explain how Glazier started it? It certainly didn't look that way from my sofa.

It looked like AJ gave him a hard head smoosh and Glazier reacted to that. Then AJ went full WWE mode.

Was something said that we couldn't pick up or was there something else?

Can you explain how Glazier started it? It certainly didn't look that way from my sofa.

It looked like AJ gave him a hard head smoosh and Glazier reacted to that. Then AJ went full WWE mode.

Was something said that we couldn't pick up or was there something else?
You have it the way I saw it.

But he did get the crowd fired up with well-timed performance.

Reactions: goldenanimal
I said from day one that I did not want him on the team and would not cheer for him. Also, said his dad was/is a POS.
People said I would come around, he's not really that bad, this is the sort guy and behavior we have to accept if we want to catch psu, brands can fix him.

We need to cut all ties with AJ, tell his dad to stay away and if this means we lose Anthony and Angelo, then so be it.

I’ve broken up more than a few fight in my 20 ish years wrestling experience. He shouldn’t have done it, but it does happen. I don’t condone, but I’ve seen it many a times.
Very rarely in a tournament, very rarely...because most guys know the repercussions of that action.

In the room, sure 💩 happens, but not in GD tournament finals! Don't enable his stupidity because "wrestlers sometimes fight".

He should have had a 2" leash coming to Iowa and throwing a punch in that situation is a 10' violation. The rest of his antics were just immature garbage.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT