ADVERTISEMENT

I wish that

Hawqize

Rookie
Jun 13, 2020
Somehow there was a way to bring the 10-15 most prolific posters on this site to a common place so I could talk personally to each one. I have a feeling a lot of the guys here are very different in real life than they are in the anonymity of this forum. I’ll bet a lot of you are really interesting when removed from the macho rhetoric we see here.

Somehow there was a way to bring the 10-15 most prolific posters on this site to a common place so I could talk personally to each one. I have a feeling a lot of the guys here are very different in real life than they are in the anonymity of this forum. I’ll bet a lot of you are really interesting when removed from the macho rhetoric we see here.
kevin-hart-annoyed.gif

I started this thread after seeing just a couple of posts on the “Fran is the issue” thread. The more I’ve followed that thread reinforces my belief that many of the most prolific posters here have got to be more interesting than the way they present themselves in that thread. And to answer one of the responses above, I can’t get to IC to meet them without a great deal of difficulty (no—not incarcerated).

Oh, I’ve never tried to “bump” my thread before. Did I do it correctly?

have you been to kinnick? I don't think a ton of people here are different in comparison to their real life self. Some of the things I have heard from the stands, I wouldn't say with a BAC comparing to vodka Sam's
So you know my ex, Vodka-Samantha

Reactions: NevadaHawk
Probably different in real life, in that some wouldn’t be so willing to look like a bitch and get undressed by someone with any rudimentary logic, foresight and debating skills.

Many likely are dicks though and unrealistic.

I certainly can be myself in “real life” but here’s where I imagine I differ from what some consider my online persona….

Mostly I’m a lover and I want people to feel good. I don’t generally want to screw with people, and when I let them have their mind, let them have their opinion I wanna make people smile and make them laugh. Make them happy, but if you’re one of those guys in a group setting that is constantly bitching or if you’re one of those guys as far as that goes, standing in a line that won’t let something go and just keep trashing the cashier or some store employee I will say something….

I’m almost powerless not too…

Case in point…I was at one of my kids basketball games about five years ago, give or take. By mid third-quarter our whole entire section of fans had literally complained the whole entire game about the officiating. It finally got to the point I turned around and said to the whole section…..”seriously, seriously, every damn call they’ve made against us is a bad call ??

I get tired of that kind of bullshit and that’s what these guys on this message board that constantly bitch about Kirk & the offense are I can’t stand people like that… I don’t even want to be associated with that kind of limited thinking

can you get them outta their momma's basement?
Lets Do This GIF by Eternal Family

I started this thread after seeing just a couple of posts on the “Fran is the issue” thread. The more I’ve followed that thread reinforces my belief that many of the most prolific posters here have got to be more interesting than the way they present themselves in that thread. And to answer one of the responses above, I can’t get to IC to meet them without a great deal of difficulty (no—not incarcerated).

This is the proper way to bump a thread. @hawkirugged17

200w.gif

Be careful man. One day it starts with one bump, maybe two. Then you start feeling good about yourself and before you know it you're doing bumps everyday. You'll bump at home, at work, the bar, maybe even a kids sporting event if you have any.

Seen a lot of people go down that road and trust me no one likes a guy who keeps bumping when others want to have a chill conversation.

Not me. I'm always an opinionated, graceless tool.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT