ADVERTISEMENT

IC police seek information and witnesses after a car drives through protestors.

Someplace, there's a security camera that will catch the plate number.

Shouldn't be too hard.

So no persons have come forward claiming that they were hit yet the ICPD is actively seeking anyone who was hit?

Friday night around 8:30 pm a car drove through a group of protestors at the corner of Gilbert and Burlington. Multiple people were hit by the car.
I can't decide if this was malicious, a drunk, or your standard person who got confused because it's their first week in IC maneuver.
https://www.kcrg.com/2020/08/23/iowa-city-police-seek-protesters-who-were-struck-by-vehicle/

Were they having a protest or a contest?
I'm trying to determine if they were demonstrating for or against something...

This is a big country. There are millions of awful people of all persuasions here. There are plenty on almost every side of every issue.

Focusing mostly on the worst actions of the worst actors on the opposing side of an issue is a sure fire sign of a lazy thinker who is not fully secure with the relevant foundations of their chosen beliefs.

No cash bail. Cash bail is immoral.

No prior arrest record so doubtful on jail time. Sorry to disappoint you but nobody is gonna get stabbed.
A good google search and his victims can probably determine where he resides.

To be fair, if I look like that at 45, I will probably try taking some people out too
That is a hard 45. The strap for the eyeglasses isn't a good look, but he appears to be going for a DQ cone swirl look with the beard. That's a plus.

I did hours ago at work. Lives in the lakeside neighborhood which is one of the more diverse parts of town. I bet his neighbors think he’s great.
Did they upscale the residents when they rebuilt a bunch of the units? I thought that was a bit of a controversy a year or so ago.

Did they upscale the residents when they rebuilt a bunch of the units? I thought that was a bit of a controversy a year or so ago.

He lives in the residential neighborhood west of there more towards Sycamore street. Not in the old lakeside apartments complex. I think the old lakeside apartments are now called Dolphin Lakepoint. Still crap but I lived there for a year in the mid 80s.

Reactions: lucas80
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT