ADVERTISEMENT

Ideal Minute Distribution?

My wild ass guess is that in a road game, hostile environment, against a legit opponent (especially defensively) Fran will put more value on experienced players.....Guys like JBO and Connor having time on the floor to provide some nature of calm under pressure.......that said, it is still very early and Fran may play a variety of guys early and see who is performing at a high level before the rotation settles in late in the first half and into the second half.

• Haha
Reactions: cheddarwurst69
Maybe not over but the lack of athleticism of the starting guards dug Iowa a huge hole to start those games and it will happen multiple times this year too. Sometimes they will over come it with good offense.

Fran will give JBO and Connor a much longer leash than anyone else, which is ridiculous considering they are not better than the majority of the other players to begin with.
I think that's true but for different reasons. He's seen JBo take over games with his 3 point shooting too often to think it won't happen again. He's high risk high reward. Connor is the anti-JBo. Fran knows exactly what he's going to get. Low risk, steady play. Won't win games for you. Won't lose games for you. He trusts him to make good decisions. Oh, and he's his son. If I'm the coach I'm giving my boys the longer leash too. One of the perks of the job.

I think that's true but for different reasons. He's seen JBo take over games with his 3 point shooting too often to think it won't happen again. He's high risk high reward. Connor is the anti-JBo. Fran knows exactly what he's going to get. Low risk, steady play. Won't win games for you. Won't lose games for you. He trusts him to make good decisions. Oh, and he's his son. If I'm the coach I'm giving my boys the longer leash too. One of the perks of the job.
Those aren't different reasons.

Those are basically THE reasons he trusts them.

And they generally don't make bad decisions or turnovers.

Those aren't different reasons.

Those are basically THE reasons he trusts them.

And they generally don't make bad decisions or turnovers.
What I meant was with Connor, you know exactly what you're gonna get. When it comes to JBo...
cee73219b73c9897689c3daad3b6f6e8.jpg

Reactions: RocknRollface
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT