ADVERTISEMENT

"If all we can have is 40K in the stands & 40K show up, then we've preserved the sellout streak."

I couldn't care less about Nebraska or how many inbred rednecks from their state fill up their stands. This video popped up on my YouTube feed for some reason. I didn't watch, but the title caught my eye. Since so many of you have a crush on the Huskers, I thought there would be some interest.

Let me know if it's any good.

At least corporate entities will be able to say thank God, one year off of not having to buy up all the unsold seats to keep this stupid sell out streak alive. The positive is Nebraska will have seven victories at home this season, moral victories that is, ah who really cares.

At least corporate entities will be able to say thank God, one year off of not having to buy up all the unsold seats to keep this stupid sell out streak alive. The positive is Nebraska will have seven victories at home this season, moral victories that is, ah who really cares.

Funny, but correct. Nebraska fans will be telling you to "TAKE OFF"!

Whether there would be the full capacity or zero fans. Nebraska was going to find a way to keep the sell out streak going. It’s actually quite embarrassing and even more embarrassing how some of their fans talk like it is some legit thing.

If all the tickets are sold, technically it's sold out, so does it really matter if the fans show up? It's been pretty obvious from seeing the Little Cakesters on TV that their stadium has not been completely filled. Oh well, Little Debbie has nothing of relevance this century to hang onto, so let them cling to their sellout streak, and we'll worry about which bowl game were going to. ;)

If all the tickets are sold, technically it's sold out, so does it really matter if the fans show up? It's been pretty obvious from seeing the Little Cakesters on TV that their stadium has not been completely filled. Oh well, Little Debbie has nothing of relevance this century to hang onto, so let them cling to their sellout streak, and we'll worry about which bowl game were going to. ;)

Well rigged tickets sold when several boosters or corporations buy up unsold tickets and the last minute.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT