ADVERTISEMENT

If China attacked Mainland USA with the intention of killing President Trump, what would you do?

I might finally get a Twitter account so I could tweet about it. Then I'd drink a couple of gallons of water so I had plenty to piss on the grave of another loser and sucker.

1*zeZV-dipsooT8fY9EtTwWg.jpeg

Is their only intention to attack Trump? Like they do that and leave?

Follow up question, what’s in it for me?

Reactions: LesClaypool
I will admit that I laughed when I saw the video of the idiot throwing the shoes at Dubya, primarily because Dubya's expressions as he bobbed & weaved was pretty damn funny. I'd have felt much differently if he'd actually been hurt. Just based on how Dubya has always come across in interviews, I'd be willing to bet that he joked with people about his cat-quick reflexes, or that he looked like Ali ducking punches.
Refresh my memory. It wasn't GHW Bush?

I remember many cheering on Bush having a shoe thrown at him by an Iraqi on here. I imagine those same folks would be very excited about the OP scenario.

I always follow the rule of "He might be an ass hole, but he's OUR ass hole.
I find this post curious in a thread about invading a country to kill its president. The shoe throw happened in Iraq 5 years after we invaded it, and 2 years after we killed their president.

In my mind it will play out exactly as the Gerard Butler movies with me being exactly like his secret service character.

I'd open up a Tab at Fight Bar and wait for many of them to step foot inside and beat the f^&k out of them. The Chinese women who show up would be sent to @McLovin32 in the corner for free green card injections.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheCainer
I think, hope?, this is all in jest? I mean, I dislike Trump quite a bit but that would be horrible news for us. Just really odd this thread comes on 9/11 of all days- the last time I felt like Americans had each other's backs. It's crazy how much we hate others now. Before someone brings it up, yes, Trump is guilty of causing some of this.

I will admit that I laughed when I saw the video of the idiot throwing the shoes at Dubya, primarily because Dubya's expressions as he bobbed & weaved was pretty damn funny. I'd have felt much differently if he'd actually been hurt. Just based on how Dubya has always come across in interviews, I'd be willing to bet that he joked with people about his cat-quick reflexes, or that he looked like Ali ducking punches.
Floated like a Butterfly!......

I think, hope?, this is all in jest? I mean, I dislike Trump quite a bit but that would be horrible news for us. Just really odd this thread comes on 9/11 of all days- the last time I felt like Americans had each other's backs. It's crazy how much we hate others now. Before someone brings it up, yes, Trump is guilty of causing some of this.
Trump is guilty of causing ALL of this.

He’s set us back decades, if not centuries.

But I agree w/those that are saying why would China (or Russia) want him gone. He’s the best thing that’s ever happened to them.

But dammit if he doesn’t own the libs! MAGA!

Trump is guilty of causing ALL of this.

He’s set us back decades, if not centuries.

But I agree w/those that are saying why would China (or Russia) want him gone. He’s the best thing that’s ever happened to them.

But dammit if he doesn’t own the libs! MAGA!
No he's not. Obama played a huge role in the division of this country. He was a very divisive President and Trump's election is the direct result of Obama.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT