ADVERTISEMENT

If I were a Senate Republican with a Dem governor, I would be begging McConnell not to bring a vote...

I hear they're going to protect people with preexisting conditions which they think is important. And they'll give lip service on working with pharam companies on drug prices.
Insurance companies will be required to provide coverage to people with preexisting conditions. And they will be allowed to charge whatever they want, with no caps, no subsidies, and massive deductibles.

In other words, just like before Obamacare, but with the requirement that companies offer plans that few will want or be able to afford. But, hey, they'll offer them.

Just guessing.

It’s sad, it really is.

There is animosity on BOTH sides, but when it comes to hate, Democrats take the cake. Just read some of the comments not only on this board, but social media from lefties. Constantly expressing unabashed hatred. Wishing death on people. It’s insane. They are unable to carry on a civil conversation. If you don’t hate Trump and Republicans 100%, 24/7, or if you disagree with them in any way, shape or form, you are called stupid....a moron...an idiot.

There most definitely are despicable Republicans out there. Absolutely. But who are looting and burning our cities? It ain’t Republicans.

It just makes me sick. I don’t care what side a person is on. I respect their opinion....UNTIL they start with hate speech and name calling. That is why I have so many people on ignore. These folks have gone overboard. I cannot imagine going thru life perpetually angry and full of hate.

I agree. May God save our country.
Democrats aren’t burning cities either. Your lies are why people hate on you.

Fodder for the Biden what? Campaign? There is no Biden campaign and you know it.

And your hot take is 180 degrees out of phase. IMO. This SC issue is a massive draw for Republicans particularly those, that for character reasons, may not have been drawn to turn out for Trump. The leftist groups are already mobilized and that vote is baked in. I don’t think they will get any extra votes from this of significance. I could be wrong, just my take.
It would be a huge draw for republicans if Trump waits to vote until after the election. But if the vote is before, the issue is gone.

Additionally you sound insane when you pretend there isn’t a Biden campaign.

Why Do Presidential Campaigns Often Skip Out On Paying Cities For Rally Bills?

The Center for Public Integrity found Democrats and Republicans are equally lax, and some don’t pay in a timely matter. Democrat Bernie Sanders reportedly owed cities $449,409 for police security and public costs, however the Sanders campaign provided WCCO-TV with this Federal Elections Commission report showing the campaign has no outstanding debt.

Bernie isn’t a Democrat.

So if you were a Senate Republican with a Repub Governor, you woudn't be concerned? Only if it's the Dem Governor? So the Dem Governor is the source of your fear?

I’m just saying one is a more strategic assassination. But I’m guessing most assassins aren’t too strategic.

And it has nothing to do with politics. There is so much hate and division right now, and there are so many crazy people out there (on both sides), I would be very scared for my personal safety.

I truly and honestly hope nothing like this happens, or is even attempted…It would make things so much worse. It would likely ignite something that couldn’t be stopped.

But I would be absolutely shocked if there are not people at least exploring the feasibility of this as I type.

May God save our country.
WTF are you talking about? Are you suggesting Dem governors will start assassinating home state GOP senators? This is about as idiotic an OP as it's possible to post.

It would be a huge draw for republicans if Trump waits to vote until after the election. But if the vote is before, the issue is gone.

Additionally you sound insane when you pretend there isn’t a Biden campaign.
Well is there? I mean really? The guy has literally and figuratively gone underground.

I don’t think it is his choice by the way. I think it’s his handlers decision.

He has a few commercials certainly but day to day out on the stump? Yeah no.

Assassinations are ore strategic with Dem Gov than with Repub Govs?

Got it.

Who appoints a replacement if a senator dies in office? The governor. If a R senator dies with a D governor in office, that seat just flipped.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT