ADVERTISEMENT

If Jared and Ivanka got their $ 2 billion dollars from the Saudis...

sabula

HR All-American
Oct 24, 2001
In $1 bills, would they still be counting it? Would somebody please do the math. Thank you.

Reactions: Huey Grey
Your first mistake is thinking that they know how to count.
Never mind, I'm not busy, so I did the math. It would take them 234,000 approximately days to count it. So they're still busy counting. No wonder we haven't seen much of them.

Your first mistake is thinking that they know how to count.

Assuming they could count each $1 bill per second.

There are 31.5M seconds in a year.
So, w/o any sleep, they could count 63M per year, between the two of them. It'd take them over 31.7 years to count them all.

Now, if they just do "40 hour work weeks" on counting, with 2 weeks paid vacay, so 50 wks/year...

That's only $7.2M/yr for each of them. $14.4M total.
That'd require both of them to count their money for 138.9 years.

Reactions: Huey Grey
It would take 62ish years to count $2 billion one dollar at a time if you counted 1 dollar per second.
I allowed them 10 sec per dollar bill. They are entitled and lazy and not enamored with manual labor. So theyd whine and get real tired during the job. Plus I know they never work 24 hours a day. That would be against the Trump work ethic. I also did not allow for any Big Mac breaks.

• Haha
Reactions: Torg and Joes Place
Plus, Ivanka would need to take time off to engage in sex with her daddy.

Reactions: Torg
I allowed them 10 sec per dollar bill. They are entitled and lazy and not enamored with manual labor. So theyd whine and get real tired during the job. Plus I know they never work 24 hours a day. That would be against the Trump work ethic. I also did not allow for any Big Mac breaks.
I just happened to see a video that day by Neil Degrasse Tyson where he said 1 billion seconds is 31+ years. I cheated. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: sabula
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT