ADVERTISEMENT

If Kayden Proctor Can Change His Mind, So Can CC

West Dundee Hawkeye

HR All-American
Sep 28, 2003
I would think CC can change her mind today.

The WNBA players seem jealous of CC. I sure hope she changes her mind and stays at Iowa one more year to get her degree, compete in the Olympics and play with a fantastic coach and teammates who love her at Iowa.

After this year, she should take the $5 million for that 10 game league and give a big FU to the WNBA and then coach.

I would think CC can change her mind today.

The WNBA players seem jealous of CC. I sure hope she changes her mind and stays at Iowa one more year to get her degree, compete in the Olympics and play with a fantastic coach and teammates who love her at Iowa.

After this year, she should take the $5 million for that 10 game league and give a big FU to the WNBA and then coach.
That would be beyond anti-climatic.
She left at the right time.

Record 18.7 million watched the championship game and peaked at 24 million,I truly wish she would come back one more year. I know most of us do. There is too many reasons why. I hope she has a change of heart.

Last edited:
Record 18.7 million watched the championship game and peaked at 24 million,I truly wish she would come back one more year. I know most of us do. There is too many reasons why. I hope she has a change of heart.
I hope most of us do not. 4 years of high (putting it lightly) level play is enough for any college player past or present. It is ok to move on in life.

Ever heard of ripping the band aide off? If CC had a change of heart and wanted to come back, of course we'd be happy to see it. But in fairness, it's time to rip the band aide off as it relates to Iowa basketball. I'm going to miss seeing CC in black and gold, but I'm not going to miss CC. I'm going to continuing to watching her in my first ever (and many more I hope) WNBA games.

Reactions: littlez
I, and especially my wife, will miss her in a Hawkeye uni...but the time was right, best wishes to her and all of the departing seniors. It was truly a memorable run and so much fun to follow as a fan...but it is over folks.

Reactions: LukaDuka
I'm excited that Iowa is starting a new chapter. It's that unique aspect of the college game that the pro leagues don't have. I'm sure the coaching staff is very excited too. Watch them grow.

We had the Sam Logic years, the Megan Gustafson years, and the Caitlin Clark years. Now it's again a new era.

I'm excited that Iowa is starting a new chapter. It's that unique aspect of the college game that the pro leagues don't have. I'm sure the coaching staff is very excited too. Watch them grow.

We had the Sam Logic years, the Megan Gustafson years, and the Caitlin Clark years. Now it's again a new era.
And it's gonna be a big DEAL 😳

And it's gonna be a big DEAL 😳
Get It Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Connor and her are serious. He works for the Pacers. Makes sense.

I think another year of Clark at Iowa would feel like overkill and it would gradually lose its appeal. Also, if they failed to get as far in the tournament it would feel like a huge letdown. The last two seasons were special and that's where the Caitlin Clark ride should end.

CC accomplished what she needed to accomplish in college. There's nothing left for her to prove. Trashy LSU and Gamecocksucker fans will yell the word "ring" over and over again, but she made it to the Natty twice and won every single athlete award that you can as a collegiate athlete. She broke every record and put an entire sport on the map.

She needs a new challenge. Plus, so many haters would say she's simply padding stats. This is the best time to leave.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT